Chapter 37

The next day, Taeyong started his rehearsals for his upcoming concert two days from now. We barely talk and meet because he was busy.

I also coordinated with the staffs for the concert and checked everything that's needed, whether they're in place or not.

"Ya, did you read the article this morning?" A staff came to me and showed me an article from her phone.

It was me and Taeyong.

And that damn foreigner.

I sighed.

"You know what happened. I never wanted to be in the headlines with Taeyong." I said.

"But at least it's a good article. Although there are some who said that you only seeked attention from him."

"I don't even need that when I'm his manager and all." I said.

"Waaah, Taeyong is really a gentleman. But did you know that many are saying that he has a really, really bad past?" She said.

"False rumours are bad for Taeyong's image. Let's not dig into that." I said.

"Kurae. He might be cold sometimes but you know what, when he's with you, he's different. He smiles often." She added.

"What are you talking about?" I said. Is Taeyong really smiling often when he's with me?

I really don't know.

"And look at this. 'Taeyong is showing what kind of guy he is in the past'. Now negative comments started to pop up. Poor taeyong." She said.

I grabbed her phone from her and read the article.

Just how cruel can people be.

He only helped me when I was in need and do they have to say something bad about him?

How is Taeyong holding up to this?

Taeyong pov

"Taeyong-ssi, did you see the article?" Junhoe hyung asked. I was warming up on stage.

"Ne. I saw it." I replied.

"Are you okay? I mean, you did a goo thing but we can't avoid haters." He said.

"Arayo. Let them be." I said.

"Kurae. Don't be discouraged. Okay?"

"Ne, hyung. Komawo."

--

Yubin pov

The day of the concert came.

Everyone is so busy and I don't even have the time to meet Taeyong. It felt like a long time since I have talked to him.

The fans were eagerly waiting in line just to get on their spot. Some even stayed overnight just to get in line first. I expected a lot of fans but I never expected that the line is very hectic as we are.

Taeyong is on standby at the back stage. I was standing at the side of the stage.

Loud cheers echoed throughout the coliseum. I can't even hear the background music.

Fan chants are amazing too.

I had goosebumps hearing them.

Lightsticks shone all over the coliseum in sync with the music and their fan chants. Taeyong is really a big time in the industry.

There is also a Japanese host. They don't need a translator since Taeyong knows how to speak in Japanese.

That sneaky boy.