A Warning

"You heard about Kishiko?"

"What about him?"

"He was found... dead... in an alley near his workplace"

"What? Why?"

"Another vampire attack"

I heard a pair of men at the table near the counter. They shouldn't believe in those stuff. Vampires don't exist!

"You okay, dear?" I heard my grandmother ask. "I'm fine, obaa-sama." I replied as I left the counter to pour a customer another cup of coffee.

"You should be careful, he's been watching you all this time" the customer said. "Um. Are you talking to me, sir?" I asked the man with light blue hair, he wore a dark cloak and a black hat, covering his face, making him look suspiscious.

I waited for a reply... but he never gave me one.

I decided to go to Akashi-san, a young man about as old as I am. He is a regular in the cafe.

"You're quite late today, Akashi-san" I greeted him. "Good morning, Rika" he greeted back, as he turned from his newspaper to look at me.

I always thought those red eyes of his are gorgeous and I always find myself staring at those.

"You heard about the vampire attack? Been the 3rd this week." Akashi-san said and brought me back to my senses.

"Huh? Oh. Yes, I heard about it. But I really don't believe in those stuff." I said as I watched him take a sip from the coffee I made. "Oh, really? It's quite rare for a girl of your age to say that"

"To see is to believe" I said and left his table.

"You're quite fond of that young boy over there" obaa-sama teased. "He's just a friend, grandma. Anyway, I'm really suspiscious of that guy right there" I pointed at the cloaked guy who talked to me a while ago.

"Oh, you mean Kuroko-kun? He looks like that but he's a fine young man" obaa-sama waved at the cloaked guy

"Why would he wear that thick cloak in a very hot day?" I muttered.

"Thanks for the coffee, Rika. It was delicious" Akashi-san said as he went to the door. "Have a safe trip!" I said but then I noticed Kuroko-san stand from his seat and went out too.

Was he following Akashi-san?

"I'm going out for a bit, grandmother. I'll be back" I said as I took my apron and ran out to follow Kuroko-san and Akashi-san.

____________________

Hey guys! This is my 2nd fanfic about Akashi from Kuroko no Basket!

I dedicated this story to the person who requested this story so if you are looking for a fanfic about Akashi and you enjoy reading vampire novels, then thank this person.

So guys, did you like it? If you did, vote, comment and subscribe for more. I really want to know what you think about this.

Look forward for the next one, kay?~^ _^