The Time We Became Rule Breakers

I sealed my own memories? How could I even do that?

If I want to know, I should find my memories, right? The question is how am I gonna find it? Everytime I remember something, it was most likely triggered by something.

"I don't trust people who hide behind masks." I heard Seijuro say and then Kotaro-kun and Reo-nee jumped to attack the three who just disappeared.

"Urg! Where did they go?" Reo-nee said angrily.

"What is your decision? We look for it, and you suffer a world full of danger? Or you give up and go back to your normal life?" Seijuro asked me and I couldn't answer immediately.

If I give up, all of this will come to end. I can live a normal life.

If I search for my memories, I would endanger Seijuro and the others. I still remember what I did to Kuroko-kun and his men. But finding my memories would complete the piece of me that I lost. Now that I know that I lost something, living as if I didn't know would be more painful.

I smirked at Seijuro and answered "I'm gonna look for it"

Seijuro (the one with the golden eye) smiled at me, for the first time and it caught me off guard. "That's more like it" he said and went of ahead of me to the carriage.

_______________________

"Hey, what was I like in the past?" I asked Seijuro who was reading a book beside me. "I never knew you were this talkative" he said and I just pouted at the corner, trying to shut myself.

"You didn't change a bit" I heard him say. "How did we meet? Were we friends? I remembered this one time when we had a chat at the backyard!" I asked enthusiastically.

"You already remembered how we met. And no, we are not friends" he answered, still looking at his book.

"Oh! You mean this one time you tried to strangle me? You were quite agressive back then." I laughed "Wait. You should know what I am! Please, Seijuro. I need to know. I feel like I need to know... to remember" I begged and I noticed him close his book and he turned to me, our eyes looking at each other as I waited for his reply.

"Learn to wait for the right time" he said and turned back to his book.

A few minutes later, we arrived in front of a huge house, but a bit smaller than the mansion last time.

Compared to the other one, this place was deserted.

Or so I thought.

Two men appeared and bowed down in front of us. One was huge and his muscles can easily be seen through his uniform which was the same us ours while the other one looked normal, though the only thing unusual was his white hair.

"This is Nagashima Rika. She's going to be with us for a while" Seijuro told them.

"Yes" the huge one answered while the white-haired man stared at me and it was painfully awkward, having someone stare at you like that.

"Rika-chan? Are you okay?" Reo-nee asked. "Huh? O-oh. Yes. I am fine." I replied.

"Anyway, I was told by Sei-chan to train you!" Reo-nee said happily. "Train?" I repeated. "Yes! As Sei-chan's attendant, you should learn how to fight. Sword, bow, knife, you should learn those! Our job is to protect him!" He explained and it sounded quite lame, for 4 men and a woman to protect a single man.

Reo-nee and I started with sword practice.

"Did you learn how to fight before, Rika-chan?" Reo-nee asked. "I guess? I just remembered my dad teaching me when I was young. It was the first thing I ever remembered" I muttered.

"I'm sure you will remember soon. You know, this is just based on my own interpretation but I think Sei-chan actually wanted me to teach you how to fight not to protect him, but to protect yourself. Now that you decided to look for your memories, the Bloods will treat us as threats." Reo-nee said.

"I don't think so. He's not the type to worry about people" I replied as I swung my sword around. "He's not the type of person to show other people that he does actually care" Reo-nee added and it really hit me.

He took care of the shop, he brought me to grandma's funeral, he protected me on the day of the attack...

He did all those things. He even put his life on the line just to help me retrieve my memories. Are those not evidence enought that he cares?

______________________

Yooooo!! Phew I already told myself that I wouldn't update much these days because of the quarter exams coming ^_^, yet I couldn't keep my ideas in my mind!!! Graaaaa

I wanted to write it down and publish it so badly and every minute of the day, new ideas comes to me and it really is painful to wait until exams are over :(

Anyway, I would also like to tell you guys that I would end the story around 15 or 20 chaps so I can go ahead and make other character fanfics and if you have suggestions, please tell me and I'll definitely make it

My choices would be the following:

● Other Kuroko no Basket Characters
● Free
● Diabolic Lovers
● Tokyo Ghoul

Please vote , comment and follow to support me ^_^ Arigato-ssu!