Who Do I Trust?

"Good morning Rikacchi!"

I blinked my eyes several times and saw the sun in front of me. No, it wasn't the sun, it was Kise-san.

I sat up and realized I was on a fancy four-poster bed and the room was really dark with all the windows closed.

"Ohayou, Nagashima-san"

"Eek!" Surprised at the sudden apearance of the blue-haired man. "Sorry if I scared you. Allow me to explain." Kuroko-san said I remembered my grandmother and brought out the tears that failed to come out.

"Rikacchi..." Kise-san muttered who looked at Kuroko-san. "We're sorry about your grandmother. We really had to save you from the Aka." Kuroko-san said and I raised my head to meet his gaze. He looked sinscere.

"Aka? What are those?" I sniffed. Kuroko-san and Kise-san sat at the corner of the bed.

"Well, there are kinds of vampires. Akas are those who feed on human blood and could turn people to vampires if they want and those humans that became vampires, those are the Kuros, they are really dangerous and they can no longer controll themselves, the one that attacked you in the cafe, that was a Kuro." Kise-san explained

"And we are the Ao's. We used to be Akas but we chose to fight the thirst and eat animals as an alternative, that's why we called ourselves Ao. There was once a group named Shiro, though but I heard they were extinct. They are vampires that hunt Aka's. You call those Vampire Hunters but we chose to call them Shiro since they too are vampires." Kuroko-san added.

"The Shiros' blood can drive every vampire crazy. Shiros and Aka's are a threat to each other. We the Ao's exists to keep the balance between Shiro's and Aka's but then, it broke when they became extinct millions of years ago nanodayo." A green-haired man appeared at the door.

"But what does this all have to do with me?" I asked and Kuroko-san stood and turned his back to me. "For some reason, vampires have been gathering in your town. We've been investigating the cause and just a while ago, we realized that they were attracted to your scent. By that, I mean your blood." Kuroko-san answered.

"Urg. Why are you all so noisy?" Another man appeared. It was the tanned guy with dark blue hair.

"Aochin~ Why did you have to steal my meal?~" a giant appeared with him.

"Let me introduce myself. Domo, I am Kuroko Tetsuya. The leader of the Aos"

"You probably know me already, but I'll still do it for formality. Hi Rikacchi, I am Kise Ryota"

"Midorima Shintaro nanodayo" the green-haired man introduced.

"Aomine Daiki. Got it, stupid brat?" The tanned man did too.

"Konichiwa~ I'm Murasakibara Atsushi~"

"Um. Hello. I am Nagashima Rika." I introduced and bowed my head.

"Nagashima-san, you should change into these then approach us downstairs for breakfast" Kuroko-san said and I looked over the bed to see a beautiful dress.

I started stripping off my dress and remembered what Kuroko-san said.

"Approach us downstairs for breakfast"

Was what he said, right? They're vampires, right? How could I possibly eat with them? Aos eat animals. Does that mean they eat it raw? Or cooked? My head was too full of questions that I feel like I'm too full to eat.

Nevertheless, I went downstairs to meet them. Kuroko-san was setting up the table with Midorima-san while Aomine-san and Kise-san were playing chess.

"Wow! You look beautiful, Rikacchi!" Kise-san complimented. "I knew it would suit you." Kuroko-san said.

"Thanks."

After a bit of waiting, the food was served. It looked like the normal food normal people it but there was more meat in it.

"Don't worry, it's just like what humans eat, but don't drink though, it is pigs' blood" Kuroko-san said.

TIME SKIPPUH

I strolled around the huge mansion and found a balcony. I stayed there to sort out my thoughts.

I wonder what's the purpose of this earring.

"Seek the truth, know my past" I muttered. I tried connecting all tye stories I heard today but then I felt a presence behind me.

"A-akashi-san..." I stepped back, knowing that this man in front of me is a vampire too. I saw how his eyes glowed as it stared at me from head to toe and it made me uncomfortable.

"Nagashima Rika. You should know who to trust." Akashi-san said. I looked at his eyes and the left one was gold and the other was his normal red ones. This is the other him.

"I don't understand" I muttered. "You don't belong here. Heed my warning, foolish girl. Destruction awaits if you stay" Akashi-san warned.

"Destruction? Why? Who am I to cause something like that?" I asked.

"Seek the truth, know your past. You said so yourself." He answered.

"I don't know where to start looking. I know you know me. I get the feeling you know everything about me. Please, Akashi-san"

"Perhaps you'll remember when I do this" Akashi-san said and held my neck to slam me to the wall.

"What brought you here?" He muttered.

"What brought you here?" The same scene happened before. "S-sorry, I was just hiding from my suitors. I'll leave immediately." I said.

I coughed when Akashi-san let go of me. "Next time we meet, get rid of honorifics. You should know by now that we met before." Akashi-san said and disappeared in a flash.

______________________

So that was it! Chapter 4 guys. Hope you like it.

I was supposed to upload this at midnight but I fell asleep while writing. Hehe gomenasai.

I promised I'll tell you what we would call the two Akashi,right?

Let's call the red eyed Akashi as Sei and the one with the emperor eye will be Juro.

So guys, I would definitely appreciate votes, and comments. They inspire me to keep writing. And maybe upload 2 chaps a day? Well that would happen if I'm not too busy but I know it will happen.

Follow me if you want to be updated for new stories. I decided to write fanfics for now so my goal would be Kise fanfic, and maybe do what you guys would request.

Just tell me if you have requests guys, I'll be happy to do it.

So thanks for reading! See you on Monday!