The New Attendant

"Welcome back, Seijuro-sama." The servants greeted us as we entered Akashi-kun's mansion.

You asking how we got here?

"You will remember, I will help you remember" was what the red-head told me as he held me. I never knew if it was the other him or it was the Akashi I knew.

I slightly pushed him away and he let me go. "We need go." He said. "But where?" I asked and notice him smile lightly like the Akashi I know but it was not really him this time.

I'm starting to think that the two of them are just a part of each other.

I came back to my senses when I felt my body leaving the ground. "H-hey! What are you doing?"

"Hold on tight, that's an order" He said and the next thing I know, he was already moving fast, faster than the fastest moving vehicle ever made yet. I uncosciously wrapped my arms around his neck.

"For the time being, you will live in the mansion with me as an Aka." I heard him say and he didn't give me a chance to speak. He already stopped and we arrived in front of the mansion after a few minutes.

"Wear this. Vampires' senses are do strong especially Akas. This will confuse them a bit." Akashi-kun made me wear a neclace with a beautiful red stone as a pendant.

"It's beautiful" I muttered. "Never remove that. Ever. Understand?" He instructed and I gave him a firm nod.

"Let's go inside, then."

Let's get back to the present time, shall we?

After being greeted by what felt like a hundred servants, we finally arrived in front of a room. "This would be your room." Akashi-kun said, giving me the key to the door.

I noticed that his eyes went back to normal, from gold to red. "Hey, um. I just wanted to ask. Does your eye change color often?"

Akashi-kun just gave me a cold stare and it really made me uncofortable and worried. Maybe he didn't want me to ask. "You asked me the same thing before. Tell me Rika, does it scare you?" He asked.

"It's not like that. I was-" I was about to reply when another scene pops in my head.

"Does it scare you?" It was Akashi-kun and it looked like we are having a conversation in a garden.

"I think they're beautiful. How your personality change when your eyes change, I think it's amazing." I replied.

"The other person inside me is also a part of me." He muttered.

"I know and I love both of you... as a friend"

.

"This happened before..." I muttered, earning a smile from the red-head. "I'm happy for you. You're memories are coming back" Akashi-kun said.

"Arigatou, Akashi-kun." I bowed at the red-head. "Don't thank me. I do not deserve your gratitude." He said and that was the first time I ever saw him look disappointed or upset.

"No. Please don't think of it like that. I really am grateful." I said.

"Seeeeei-chaaaaan~" I heard someone call and we turned to the direction it came from. "Reo" Akashi-kun called and the tall black-haired man smiled.

"Who's this?" He asked. "This is Rika, my new attendant." Akashi-kun told him. "Oh reeeally? You rarely hire a woman as your attendant... no... this is the first time you hired a woman!" The man exclaimed.

"Hello, I am Nagashima Rika" I introduced "Hi~ I'm Mibuchi Reo, also Sei-chan's attendant like you." The black-haired man did too.

"Rika, go and rest in your room, I'll ask someone to come and get you later for dinner" Akashi-kun said and I obeyed.

"See you guys later, then."