Remember

"WHY ARE YOU HERE?!" I exclaimed the moment I met a familiar red-head at the grounds.

"By now you should know your uncle allows Akas here." He said as he continued polishing his sword. "Buy why? I don't get it."

"Akashi-kun" someone called behind me and saw a man around my age with blue hair. "This guy here is a fellow Aka" Akashi said.

"Domo, Kuroko Tetsuya desu" the man said and bowed. I did the same and introduced myself "Rika Hildevard desu, nice to meet you Kuroko-kun."

Kuroko then looked at Akashi as if they're talking with just stares. "She's a half so don't worry." Akashi told him which made Kuroko-kun look at me "A half?" He said in disbelief.

"Y-yes. My mother was Tachibana Satsuki." I said and he gave me a surprised look. "You're Satsuki-san's daughter?" Another one spoke and he had glasses and green hair.

"You know my mother?"

"Are you stupid? Everyone knows your mother!" And said another one with dark blue hair.

"She's protects our territory with her barrier." Said the blonde who just appeared out of nowhere.

"Who are you guys?" I asked, finally realizing how the numbers increased. "You could call us some random vampires following Akacchin around." a purple-haired giant spoke.

Just at the corner of the page, I saw a note saying:

"They are going to be the key to create the miracle"

Miracle? What miracle? Feeling myself getting more and more drowned into what I was reading, I continued to look for answers.

A few months have passed and I got to know each and everyone in the fort. To think almost half of the vampires here are Akas. Peace, huh? It would be great if it was that easy to do. I found myself agreeing to Uncle's ideas and maybe try and achieve it when I become leader.

"Found something interesting at the forest" Tetsuya told me as I watched Seijuro spar with him. "Hm? What is it?" I asked. "I don't know but it looked beautiful. Figure you would want to check it out." Tetsuya said while I looked at Seijuro "Wanna come?" I asked him which I thought he knew I would.

So as soon as their training ended, the three of us sneaked out of the fort to the forest. The sky had a beautiful color of orange and red, it somehow reminded me of Seijuro's eyes. "On the second thought, I think it's dangerous to go in deeper" I told the two. "Don't worry Rika, we're here." unexpectedly, Seijuro spoke in a reassuring way so I just nodded and followed.

My feet hurts from my heels and the heavy dress made it harder to walk. "We're here" I heard Kuroko say so I quickly ran to the two of them to see a huge stone at the middle of the forest. There were words carved on it and somehow it looked messy yet beautiful.

The moment I touched the stone, images crossed my mind in an unbelievably fast pace and it was hard to catch up. The only thing I remember seeing was Seijuro and Tetsuya holding a dead body and my vision west black.

That was the last thing I could read. I can no longer read the following pages because of blood stains. But I didn't need to read it. I remember everything. I remember it clearly.

How could I forget?

As the memories flowed inside my head, I could feel my body become a lot lighter than before, power welling up. I knew I didn't have much time left. Seijuro knew that. I have to choose.

Now knowing what to do, I stood from the couch I was sitting, looked around me once more before going out and before I knew it, I was running fast.

'My powers are awakening. I have to hurry. Please, I hope I make it in time.'