Bites, Kisses, Protection

I stood there in awe. We met before? But I don't remember anything like that or a place like what I just saw in the vision.

Does this mean that the scene I first saw before this was connected to me? Was the child me? Were those my parents?

As my mind was flooded with new unanswered questions, I felt a hand grab me from behind.

"Kya!" I yelped. "You okay?" I turned to see Aomine-san together with Kuroko-san.

It was broad daylight yet they are out here with me. Is it really okay for them to stay out?

"Is it okay for you guys to go out?" I asked.

"Humans think vampires are scared of the sun because we choose to dine at night. Daylight doesn't really do anything to us, it's just easier to attack the prey at night when everyone's asleep." Aomine-san said.

I decided to stay quiet about Akashi-san, I mean Akashi's visit. I better keep my eyes open, I don't know anything about anyone to judge anyone yet.

"Oh, well that makes sense." I muttered and we heard someone shout downstairs. "MURASAKIBARACCHI! DON'T EAT THE TABLE!!" it sounded like Kise-san.

"HEY YOU IDIOTS! SHUT IT WOULD YA?!" Aomine-san shouted back at them.

"Stop it nanodayo!"

"We should get back inside." Kuroko-san said and I followed him in and so did Aomine-san.

"See? You ended up hurting yourself!" Kise-san scolded the giant who just pouted.

There was a huge slice on Murasakibara-san's palm after breaking a plate when he attempted to eat the table which was imposible.

"I has just hungry~ Rika-san~ Let me eat you~" The purple giant said, looking at me with puppy eyes.

Normally, I would have allowed him but it's just that his request was imposible for me to do.

"That's idiotic nanodayo!" Midorima-san scolded.

"Our thirst really pains us whenever we're injured, so Nagashima-san, can you stay upstairs as we feed this big guy?" Kuroko-san said.

Then I saw everyone rolling up their sleeves. "Feeding Murasakibara would be the cause of my death =____=" Aomine-san muttered.

"Go ahead, Nagashima-san" Kuroko-san said and I did what he said, realizing what they are trying to do.

______________________

I woke up in the same room and realized that I fell asleep after Kuroko-san told me to come here. I wonder if they are alright downstairs.

I was about to get out of bed when Kuroko-san appeared, on a bloodstained shirt.

"Um, Kuroko-san? Are you okay?" I muttered

"Yes. Thanks for the concern. We just found out that Murasakibara-san had already started feeding on human blood. He almost emptied all of us so we chained him at the basement." Kuroko-san said and I saw that just speaking is already exhausting him.

"Um. Is there something I can help with?" I asked and he just shook his head. "We'll start with looking for you identity when we recover" he said and somehow within me I feel guilty for doubting them. They've been good to me.

"If somehow I can help you recover with my blood, I will gladly share some." I said. "Nagashima-san, you shouldn't say things like that. It just makes it hard for me to hold back the thirst. You can die if I lose control you know." Kuroko-san said.

"I just have a feeling that I can trust you among the others." I said. "T-then, run away if I do lose control, okay?" Kuroko-san said as he took my left arm.

"Ready?" He said and licked a spot on my forearm. I nodded at him and he bit the exact same spot.

It hurts. It really hurts. I could feel my blood escaping my body. This is making me crazy. Stop this.

"K-k-kuroko-kun!" I yelped as I started pushing him away. He didn't budge and I felt my legs giving away and the two of us fell on the floor. "IT HURTS!" I shouted and it brought Kuroko-kun back somehow.

I felt like I was drunk. "Sorry, Rika-san. Let me help you." Kuroko-kun said as he licked the wound he made and it slowly healed. He helped me up and made me sit on my bed.

To think of it, this is the first time he called my name.

"Are you okay?" Kuroko-kun asked. I nodded at him weakly. "You didn't tell me it was supposed to feel that way." I muttered. "Thank you, Rika-san. I won't betray your trust ever." Kuroko-kun said and kissed the back of my hand causing me to blush.

"E-eh? Err. Um." I stuttered.

"You have my protection"

_________________________

Sorry guys! I managed to upload it but it was a minute too late... Today is Tuesday, 12:16 am august 2, 2016

Anyway, that was chapter 5! >\\\< It was weird writing it cuz I read some vampire novels recently and discoved that it was supposed to feel good? Omg I said it.

I didn't have the strength to write it but just imagine that it really did feel like that. Our protagonist was too innocent to notice that she felt like that but I'm sure I'll have the courage to describe things better, next time.

Did you like it? Vote, comment or subscribe! It really motivates me to continue writting. So I really would expect comments or anything.

See ya on the next one guys!~