Release

I woke up on my bed, remembering what happened.

I rolled the sleeves of my shirt and stared at the spot where Kuroko-kun bit me.

"Vampires are real..." I muttered to myself.

"Ao's who taste human blood goes back to being an Aka..." I heard someone say.

I lifted my head to see Aomine-san at the door. "Why did you let Tetsu drink your blood?!" I jumped at his statement.

"W-why? What happened?" I asked, feeling nervous and I know that I did something I shouldn't have based on Aomine-san's reaction.

"He's trying to get back to you. He's literally addicted! Don't you realize what you have done?!" Aomine-san shouted angrily.

"You have my protection"

"I will never betray your trust"

Kuroko-kun's words rang inside my head and I couldn't help but feel guilty.

"Sorry. I didn't know. I was just trying to hel-"

"Help?! You don't even know who and what you are! You made things worse! Was it also you who made Murasakibara like this?" Aomine-san shouted at me.

All I could do was accept all the painful things he throw at me. It was true that it was his fault.

I don't even know who I really am. I don't have time to help others.

"I... I should leave." I muttered "I've caused you too much trouble." I added.

"Like I would alow you to" Aomine-san growled, his eyes glowing, as it stared at me.

Oh god. Is he gonna... no... I must not let him. "Aomine-san! Please, get a hold of yourself. You're an Ao!" I told him as I slowly took a step back everytime he takes a step forward, hitting a wall behind me.

"I can't help it, it would be a waste to ignore the treat in front of me." Aomine-san whispered on my ear.

'Help!' I shouted internally and I heard something crash. I realized it was Aomine-san who went flying to the other side of the room.

"Rika-san, you have to go" It was hard to believe that it was Kuroko-kun, fighting Aomine-san to protect me.

"But-"

"Go to Akashi-kun. He knows you better than I do." He said as he blocked Aomine-san's attacks.

I nodded weakly and I grabbed my sword at the table near my bed and ran out of my room to the and went downstairs to meet Midorima-san and Kise-san.

"Rikacchi!" Kise-san greeted. "Please help Kuroko-kun upstairs" I simply said.

"Where are you going nanodayo?" Midorima-san asked.

"What happened to Kurokocchi, Rikacchi?"

"It's Aomine-san. Just go and help him, please. He told me to leave this place. I will only destroy you guys if I stay!" I begged.

"But-"

"Stop it nanodayo." Midorima-san stopped Kise-san. "I should have known. I should have stopped Kuroko from bringing you here." He added

"What are you talking about, Midorimacchi?" Kise-san asked.

"Only Shiros have swords like that. Perhaps this girl is the only one of them left." Midorima-san said and Kise-san and I were surprised.

"But I don't have fangs like you guys do. I eat like humans do. It's impossible!" I said, and it came out like I was trying to convince myself.

"That may be the reason why you don't remember your childhood or even Kuroko whom you used to-"

"That's enough Shintaro." He was cut off by a familiar voice in an unfamiliar tone. "Akashi-san..." I muttered.

"Didn't I tell you to get rid of honorifics?" Akashi-san said and I simply nodded. "Why don't you proceed upstairs and help your friend out? I'm taking her." He said, turning to the two men in front of us.

"Let's go." Midorima-san muttered and dragged Kise-san away. "W-wait, Midorimacchi!"

I looked at the two as they slowly disappeared upstairs and for some reason, I can't look at Akashi-kun right now.

"Rika" he muttered but I decided to reply but I still avoided looking at him. "Look at me." He said. "No" I replied.

"Someone touched you?" He asked. "I just gave Kuroko-kun a bit. He was suffering right in front of me, so I offered him a sip" I said.

"Don't you know how dangerous that is?" Akashi-kun said coldly. "No. I don't."I muttered "Who the hell am I?" I added

I felt like crying until I felt a pair of cold hands hold me tight as if telling me that they're never gonna let me go. "You will remember. I'll help you remember." Akashi-kun whispered in my ear and it was really reassuring. For some reason, when he says something, I can't help but believe him.