Words Revealed By Blood

Meanwhile, back at the mansion...

"11:50... It's about time Sei-chan" Mibuchi told Akashi who sat in the corner with his sword in front of him. Despite being sure with his decision, killing a friend would be hard for him. The same goes for Kuroko who looked up to Akashi who picked him up from the streets and took him in.

"Nee~ Don't you think you guys should start killing each other already?" the cloaked man with a happy faced mask, called Rei spoke. Normally, Akashi wouldn't allow anyone to mock him like that but instead of returning the favor, he held himself back knowing they wouldn't stand a chance.

The other Blood named, Kouki clicked his tongue. "What is it Kou-chan?~" Rei asked.

"Akashi Seijuro, Kuroko Tetsuya, time is up. We should start." Kouki said. Akashi and Kuroko walked to the center of the room with their swords. "I don't want to apologize, this is just for Rika, Akashi-kun" Kuroko said. "Same here, Tetsuya."

Kuroko started to attack Akashi which he skillfully dodged. Dodge, attack, dodge, the progress was slow and Kouki was growing impatient. He knew that Rika's seal was broken and is probably on her way.

"I will give you 15 minutes, if you do not finish the duel before that, the girl is dead." Kouki said and the eyes of the two men changed. They are starting to take this seriously. "Why do you have to go this far, Akashi-kun?" Kuroko asked dodging one of Akashi's attacks. "Isn't it obvious, Tetsuya. You're even doing this for the same reason." Akashi said, receiving a small scratch on his cheek.

*bam*

The silence was broken by the sudden sound made by the door. Everyone looked at the direction of the sound so see the girl they were trying to protect. "Well, I'm back" the girl said as she closed in to the two cloaked men. "as a much stronger vampire" she muttered as she clumsily landed a blow on Rei.

"Rika/Rika-cchi!" all of them called as they witnessed you attack the two on your own. "Is she the same helpless girl a while ago?" Aomine said. "Stop it, Rika! If you use your power recklessly, you won't last!" Akashi shouted.

"What do you mean Akashi-kun?" Kuroko asked. Rika jumped back to distance from the Bloods and smirked "I guess I won't but that is if you won't help me." she spoke, and the others just gave her a reassuring smile.

Rika focused on the people around her, casting a barrier around them as they attack and it was difficult to focus on protecting them while she attack. "Tsk, who would have thought you would push your power this far" Kouki said as he dodged some attacks and landed a few blows himself with the help of Rei.

"Nee, stall me some time!" Rika told the men. "What are you planning, Rika-sama?" Chihiro asked his master. "Go and help them, Chihiro. That's an order" Rika commanded and Chihiro had no choice but to obey.

"When she reaches the age of 18 where a vampire's abilities are fully developed, the two bloods within her will start to dominate her body and she will have to choose, if she wants to be Shiro or Aka. But there is a huge possibility that it would kill her." 

"Does that mean she'll have too much power that her body won't be able to hold it?"

Rika remembered what his father and uncle was talking about one night. It was about her being a half. Slowly, from Rika's feet, ice slowly crawled across the floor. "Crap" Rei cursed the moment he stepped on the ice, it slowly climbed up his leg.

"Rika!" Kuroko and Akashi called to the girl, even though she knew someone was behind her, she couldn't break the spell to protect herself. "Stop it, missy" another one of the Bloods spoke behind her and stabbed her back with a knife.