An Intruder

I wonder where Akashi-san is going? Is Kuroko-san really following him?

For some reason, I can't just trust Kuroko-san. Course you can't blame me. You guys should ask yourself. Would you trust someone who wears a cloak in a very hot day, who talks like he knows something you don't know about yourself, and follows other people? Probably not, right? Well if you do, it's just me then.

I maintained a distance between the cloaked man and me as I followed him. "Ouch!" I accidentally bumped into someone. "Oh I'm sorry, miss! Are you okay?" I stared at the yellow haired man in front of me who caught me as I was about to fall.

"Y-yes. I'm sorry. I wasn't paying atten-" I apologized but then I remembered my objective. I looked behind the tall blonde guy and the cloaked guy was nowhere to be found. "Uhh, were you separated from someone, perhaps?" The guy asked. "Uh. Err. No, sir. I was just... on my way back to the shop" I answered, giving up the thought of following the two.

"Shall I escort you back, miss..."

"Err. Rika, Nagashima Rika you don't have to, sir."

"Miss Rika... Nice name. I'm Kise Ryota. I insist." He said as he gestured me to lead the way "You working in a shop?" The blonde gentleman started a conversation as he escorted me back.

"Yes, my grandmother runs it. How about I treat you for a cup of coffee?" I told him. It's kind of rude to just thank the guy for escorting me back, right? My grandmother told me not to talk to strangers but I just couldn't shake this guys off. He seems harmless though.

We arrived at the shop and I told him to pick a table so I could make him some coffee. "Been talking to boys on your break?" Grandmother smiled at me as I made the coffee. "I just bumped into him, obaa-sama. He insisted in escorting me and he seemed eager to do it"

"He looks charming dear" grandma said and I just ignored what she said. I already knew what she was gonna say. She's gonna talk about being on the right age to find a boyfriend and stuff. But what I wanted was my first to be my last so I wanted to make sure of who I choose.

"Sorry for the wait, Kise-san. Here, I made it." I told the guy who smiled at me. "Thanks, Rikacchi"

"Rikacchi? Anyway, I better get back to work, enjoy your coffee Kise-san." I said and walked away but then, I sensed someone staring at me so I searched around the room to catch the person but then there was no one to catch.

I sighed and shook the thought out of my head. "Where's my sandwich?" A customer complained. "Rika, focus!" I told myself as I ran to the customer to bring his order. But somehow, people are weird today. I hope I'm just imagining things. Maybe the news about the vampires are getting into me.

Time skip

"I'll close up the shop myself, obaa-sama" I told my grandma who went upstairs. I just couldn't make a 61-year-old lady do the tough work you know.

I cleaned up the counter and the list of the day's earnings and cleaned the room a bit and then I heard some sort of noise outside.

I stopped what I was doing and listened to the noise. "Slurping?" I thought. Maybe a drunkard was just passing by.

I picked up my broom and then in an instant, the door bursted open and I was pinned to the wall with incredible strength.

"H-help" I muttered and the person stared at me with dark red thirsty eyes. "You look so tasty. I wonder where I should start" the person giggled. And then I saw his face. He was a customer in the shop. "V-vampire?" I muttered and then the next thing I knew, I fell to the floor, in front of a dead vampire.

"Rika" I came to my senses to see a familiar red haired guy. "A-a-akashi-san? Y-your teeth, your e-eye" I stuttered as I crawled away from the person.

It was Akashi-san but... but... he had fangs, his other eye was different from the other, and blood-stained clothes.

"Y-you're a vampire?"

____________

And that was chapter 2 guys!!!

This is Akashi-with-emperor-eye's time to shine!! I still don't know what to call him yet..

Maybe I'll say it on the next chap?

So anyway, did you like it guys? Please vote, comment subscribe if you did. Let me know what you think would happen or your theories about how the story would go?

Thanks for reading guys! See you on Friday for the next update ^_^