Awake (Final)

"Rika!" everyone turned to look at the pale girl in Akashi and Kuroko's arms. She was paler than before and she was writhing, sweat beading on her temples. "She looks like she's in pain" Kise said, turning to Akashi, hoping he knows what to do.

"Akashi" Midorima spoke and Akashi merely looked at him and Midorima told him what he read from the diary and Akashi seems to know what to do. "Blood of the miracles... our blood. She needs it." Akashi muttered as he took a knife and wounded his arm.

"I'll do what it takes to save her. I hope you could help her, everyone" Kuroko said as he also wounded himself. Everyone started rolling their sleeves and placed it in a small vile and somehow, the red fluid turned white. No, not white, but colorless just like water.

Kuroko and Akashi stared at each other for a minute. "You do it Akashi-kun. Rika would want you to do it." said Kuroko. "I hope it works desu!" Kise said. So Akashi drank the fluid in the vile and brought his lips on the pale girl's. Silently, Akashi wished to himself, that it would work, that he could see the girl's smile one more time. He regretted not telling her his feelings 45 years ago before she vanished. And now that he found her, it was all to see her die in front of him.

He hid his bloodlust towards the girl whenever they are together. It was painful for him, when she smiles at him unexpectedly, her small giggles, everything of her drives him crazy. He wishes for it to stop but he didn't have other choice but to hopelessly love her and it was rare for him to think that way.

Anyway, everyone waited and waited for the girl's revival but nothing changed, she was sweating, panting, writhing as if she was trying to mediate the war inside her. "Haaaah" the only thing that can be heard inside the room was the girl's struggles and it was painful for the others to watch. "Nee, why won't anyone help her?" Murasakibara said, and it was obvious that he doesn't want to see any more of this.

"Rika! Please come back! We need you here!" Kuroko could only talk to the woman he loves, just wanting for her to live. He didn't care if she doesn't reciprocate his feelings as long as she is alive, that was all he needed.

Suddenly, all the shouting, struggling and panting came to a halt. Everyone waited for a sign, a sign that she might be alive. Slowly, Rika regained her color and her eyes sprang open and coughed. The eyes of the gentlemen around her sparkled. "Rika-sama/Rikacchi/Rika" they called to her in sync.

"E-eh? What happened? What's the matter?" Rika asked as Kise and Chihiro jumped to hug her. "Thank God you're alive!" Chihiro said. "So, what is it? Aka? or Shiro?" Midorima asked, trying to hide the fact the he also was relieved to see her alive. "Hmm? I think I became both." Rika said. "Actually, I always thought the two kinds of blood inside me  were just... you know, blood. But I managed to see their true form... I saw mom and dad." she added.

"Well, that's amazing. But I really think we should leave you guys to talk." Kise said. "That's right, it's been 45 years after all." Chihiro added and dragged everyone out of the mansion.

Since the sound made by the door, Akashi and Rika stayed silent.

Rika

It was awfully silent. Seijuro didn't talk at all. I can't guess what he's thinking. "Umm. Sei-" I was about to tap his shoulder to make him face me but the last thing I knew was that I was being held...

This is the smell I like... The arms that make me feel protected... The person I love...

"I love you" I heard Seijuro say, his arms holding me tighter this time. "Huh?" I couldn't bring to say anything after he said that. I always thought it was one-sided. Is this true? "You just disappeared without telling me anything. For 45 years, Rika..." Seijuro pulled away, his hands on top of my shoulders as his eyes stared at my own. "I searched for you."

"Sorry. I just couldn't bear to see you die. You were supposed to die today, and I was to die 45 years ago on my 18 birthday. I had to seal my memories to stop my time. I needed time. I don't care if I die, I wanted to save you. Sorry, Seijuro" then I felt tears streaming down my cheeks and Seijuro held me once again. But I was wrong.

Without warning, Seijuro licked my neck and hungrily bit on the same part. It hurts, yet it felt good at the same time. Despite my trembling form, I managed to bring my hand to his hair and caressed it. "I-I'm really s-sor-" I was cut of by another bite on my shoulder.

"W-what do y-you think o-of my blood?" I asked. "Don't you dare leave me again." Seijuro said, parting from my skin as he cupped my face. I could see his golden eye.

"I love you too."