Crossed Swords

I woke up early, wore a plain white shirt and pants and immediately went downstairs to train.

Reo-nee said that each one of them, would train me. I wonder who would train me today.

"Hey!" I heard a very deep voice from behind.

"Eek!" I yelped but I was cut off by his burp. "Err. Um." I muttered.

"Had a great breakfast! Have you eaten?"

TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY ITALY

"Err. Nebuya-san? Are we training here in the kitchen?" I asked the big guy.

"Well, um, yeah." Nebuya-san replied, putting a plate full of pasta in front of me. "What's this for?" I asked.

"We are gonna train your stomach!"

ANOTHER TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY THE POOR PASTA

I felt like I ate a whole elephant right now. I'm just too full to even move. Why do we even have to train our stomach? Did he just use me as an excuse to be able to eat again?

"Done with the training?" Kotaro-kun asked, sitting on the other couch. "More like eating" I muttered and Kotaro-kun just laughed. "You may think it is useless but results will show eventually. It is in order to build up your muscles. In combat, speed isn't enough, you also need power, especially that you're a woman, you really don't get that much strength." Kotaro-kun explained and honestly, he sounded like a professional. "By the way, I'll be in charge of your speed training! Hayama Kotaro at your service!" Kotaro-kun said cheerfully.

"Can I have a little break? I think I'm too full. I can't move."

The two of us chatted as we waited for the pasta inside my stomach to digest.

"Ohoho! So you made that cake Akashi brought us once?! You should make one for us!" He said and I just giggled. It's the first time I received a compliment about my cooking.

"I think I'm alright now. Maybe we should start the training?" I stood from the couch and so did Kotaro-kun.

__________________________

"Hey, aren't vampires really fast?" I asked.

"Yeah. There's this time when I thought I was walking but I was actually moving really fast and-"

"Err. Can a human like me actually do that?" I cut him off before could start another long-assed story.

"Hahaha! If you could seal your memories, moving fast would be a piece of cake for you, right?" For once, he said something smart.

According to the Bloods, I sealed my own memories. Why would I do that? No. More importantly, what am I exactly to be able to do something like that?

"Matching the speed of a vampire would be impossible for you, Rika" I heard the familiar cold voice.

"Hello Akashi!" Kotaro-kun greeted "Why can't I?" I asked unconsciously.

"You said so yourself. You are human." Seijuro said and I found myself deeply hurt somehow... or maybe angry... I don't know.

"I... If I had the power to erase ny own memories, I know I also had the power to be like you guys." I said and realized that I spoke the truth. Deep inside me, I was thrilled to know I was someone different. Maybe this will lead me to my parents.

"Good. Spar with me, then." I heard the red-head say confidently and I knew that I would lose.

"I know you're good. But that doesn't give you the right to look down on me." A scene popped in my mind. It was the same red-head in front of me in the same stance.

"I am not. I know of your ability, and it perhaps surpassed mine but a single ability cannot stop me."

I smirked at the redhead before telling him the same words.

"I know you're good. But that doesn't give you the right to look down on me." I said and I received the reaction I wanted him to show me. His eyes went wide but not long after, he went back to normal.

"I am not. I know of your ability that you don't even know right now, but a single ability cannot stop me" he said with a smirk.

I decided to take the first step and aimed for his foot but he easily blocked it and aimed for my foot to but then I blocked it using the same move he made.

"What's this?~ What's this?~" I heard the others approach. "I brought the couch!" Nebuya-san said, with two huge couches in his hands. "Yay! Arigatou Nebuya!" Kotaro-kun cheered. "Where's Mayuzumi?" Nebuya-san asked and Reo-nee pointed at the staircase. The white-haired man was observing while standing at the 2nd floor the staircase. I looked up at him and realized he was staring at me.

"You don't have time to be distracted" Seijuro said as he suddenly gained speed. I tried my best to follow but it just made me wall backwards.

I closed my eyes, waiting for the impact.

I waited...

Waited...

And waited..

But it never came so I decided to open my eyes. Seijuro who was right in front of me was able to hold on to my wrist, stopping my expected fall.

What is this? I suddenly feel nervous. "A-a-arigato" I stuttered as I stood up properly.

"You're stuttering. This is something new." Seijuro said and I felt embarrassed.

"You were amazing, Rika-chan!" Reo-nee complimented. "That was all a human could do. If Akashi used his speed, her head would have flew off her body before she could unsheath her sword." Somebody said and turned out to be Mayuzumi-san.

"Mayuzumi is right. I'm sure your powers will come back as you remember. But in your condition, you would simply be a nuisance."