His Memories Of Her

Third Person PoV

Rika found herself unable to sleep. 'I feel restless' she thought and decided to open the only window in her room to enjoy the night view of the town to ease her but after seeing the beautiful moon shining at the night sky, instead of peace, she felt anxious as if something bad was going to happen.

Rika decided to go downstairs and move her body a bit. 'Maybe a bit of training can help' she thought. Every step she took felt heavy for her until she heard someone knock on the door.

"Akashi-sama! Mibuchi-sama! Minna-sama!" the person said behind the door. Rika rushed to the door to open it and met an unknown man or should we say vampire, with a huge cut across his chest. "Is Akashi-sama here? I need to report something" the man spoke in between breaths.

"What is it?" It was when she realized that Seijuro was already standing beside her. "Akashi-sama! It's an attack further north just near the town's borders" the man bowed, ignoring all the blood he was already losing. Seijuro snapped his fingers and an old butler appeared behind him. "Tend to his wounds." he told him and he was awfully composed than what she expected him to react. The butler took the man's arm and wrapped it around his shoulders before disappearing as fast as how he got here.

"Mibuchi, Hayama, Nebuya, Mayuzumi" Seijuro called to his trusted men who also appeared in a blink of an eye. "You stay here" Seijuro told the woman beside her without even looking at her and it made her feel unpleasant. "No. I'll go with you!" she protested and she was silenced by Seijuro's gaze.

"I will not allow you to disobey me. My orders are absolute" the red-head told her and the girl just looked down, disappointed. 'I'm sure that I'm just going get in the way, but I just don't feel right' Rika thought to herself.

"You should get back to sleep, Rika-chan. We'll be right back" Reo told her and the five of them left the mansion in just a flash. Rika sighed and muttered "As if I could sleep when I worry this much"

Hours have passed and the five of them still haven't returned. Rika had nothing to ask but for the safety of the people she considered 'friends'. She caught herself clutching the pendant that Seijuro gave her while praying for their safe return. "Please... Be safe" the girl prayed.

"Do not worry. I assure you, they are safe." a cloaked man who wore a happy-faced mask spoke behind the girl causing her to jump off the couch. "W-why are you here?"

"Hehehe~ To kill you, missy~" the man glided around the helpless little girl. "Hey, how do you want to die?" he whispered on the girl's right ear, earning a little yelp from her. 'Seijuro!' the girl called to the man inside her head.

*BOOGSH*

The girl opened her eyes when she heard a loud crash behind her. "It's been a while, Rika-san"

"K-kuroko-san..."

"Don't be like that, Nagashima. Just because I was mean to you last time"

"Aominecchi is right, Rika-cchi!"

"How did you know this place?" Rika asked the Aos in front of her. "We just followed this idiot here" Aomine said, as the cloaked man slowly stands up.

"You know her?" a pink-haired maiden asked. "Momoi-san, this is Rika... san." Kuroko introduced the two. "He~ You guys are so confident just because you outnumber me." the masked man said.

"Rika-san, please stay behind me" Kuroko told the girl 'I'm being a nuisance again' Rika thought and decided to follow Kuroko and hid behind him. "Jaa~ Let me end this quick" the masked man said.

"Don't take us lightly" Kise went beside Kuroko and so did the others. "It's okay, you're gonna be safe" the pink-haired female vampire told Rika. "The only one who can beat me is me" Aomine said. "Stop the chat already~ I wanna go home and eat~" Somehow, Rika was relieved to see the group again and that they are alive and well after what happened.

"Hehe~ Here I go~" hummed the masked man who just glided around the room, slowly gained speed. "Tsk" Aomine said after attempting to land a blow at the enemy.

"Crap, he's strong" Kise said after he barely dodging one of the enemy's attacks.

"Geez~ Kisecchin, do your work properly~"

It took a while until all of the Aos went out of gas.

"Kuroko-kun! Momoi-san!" Rika shouted when she saw the two of them receive an attack from the masked man.

Flashback

"Tetsuya!"  Rika cried as the blue-haired man lay in front of her, bleeding. "You don't have to do this, really. Please, stop fighting" the girl pleaded.

"For someone who is deeply in love with you, it is my duty to protect you" the blue-haired man said, as he stood. "Nobody ordered you to do this!" Rika cried, trying to make him stop from his track.

"The moment I fell for you, my goal was your heart, nothing more. And this man, is trying to take you away from me"

END OF FLASHBACK

"Please, everyone. He's not someone you can take on. Please save yourselves. I'm not worth your lives." Rika spoke and somehow it angered the people around her.

"It's your fault for not remembering, baka!" Aomine said. "You are worth it, Rikacchi!" Kise added. "I hate to say but they are right, nanodayo."

"Hmm~ How sweet~ It only makes me want to kill you more~" the masked man laughed.

"How about we double the number, can you still do it?"