Escape? Kidnapped?

"Yes. And you are such a stupid little girl to not even notice my thirst for y-" Akashi-san took my collar but then releases it. He looked like he was strugling within himself.

"Rika..." I heard him say. "Get away from me, quick!" He added.

"Are you okay?" I asked him "Run. Disobey me, and you'll die. Be sure to hide that w-wound from a-anyone." Akashi-san commanded me with sharp eyes and I knew it was the Akashi I knew but something...no, someone else is inside him.

I nodded at him and ran out of the shop. I ran through the streets to the place where my grandmother should be.

"Obaa-sama!" I called for my grandmother but then silence followed. I ran upstairs to her room to see it unlocked. I gulped and slowly opened the door.

"Oh no" I muttered and held her in my arms. There was a silver sword in her hand and the walls were splattered with blood in every corner. "R-rika" grandma noticed my presence.

"Did the vampires do this?" I asked her and someone popped into my mind "Was it Akashi-san?" I added.

"N-no, dear. He was-" obaa-sama said but was cut off when she coughed blood. "T-take this. If you k-keep it with you, y-you'll know your past, and your parents" grandma gave me an earing shaped like a cross.

As soon as I took it from her, it magically placed itself on my left ear.

"Hold on, obaa-sama!" I cried as I saw her breath slows down.

"Seek the truth" was what she said, as her eyes, that used to show so much life and happiness, slowly closes.

I wanted time to mourn for her but fate just wouldn't allow it when I heard footsteps approaching the room. I immediately locked the door and took my grandma's silver sword and my earing glowed with it for some reason.

"Why can't I do it, daddy?" A little girl whose identity is unknown cried.

"_________, the art of the sword can't be mastered in a single night." The man she calls as father said and somehow, I can't see everyone's faces and I can't hear the child's name.

"But when you do master it, even if your mind forgets,______ your body will always remember" a female who looked like the mother of the child aproached.

The scene ended there. Why would something like that pop in my mind?

*boogsh boogsh*

This time, somebody is already banging on the door. I took a deep breath as I took a stance with the sword.

As soon as the door broke and revealed the person behind the door, I swung the sword at him only to be deflected.

"Kuroko-san.."

"Nagashima-san, please calm down. I'm here to help" Kuroko-san said.

"How do I know that you're telling the truth?! What if you're just here to eat me?!" I shouted but the next thing I knew, somebody was covering my mouth.

"You should lower your voice a bit, Rikacchi." It was Kise-san and he smiled at me. I normally would smile back when people smile at me but the sight of his fangs freaked me out.

"Mmnh!" I shouted on his hand and the blonde just giggled. "We need to get you out of here, Nagashima-san before Akashi-kun gets you" Kuroko-said calmly.

"Akashi-san? Why would he want to get me?! This is so messed up!"

"I'm sorry but we have no time to deal with your stupid questions, brat" another vampire appeared beside Kuroko-san. He was tanned and had dark blue hair.

"Geez, let's just make her sleep. I wanna eat~" another one appeared. He was really tall and had purple hair.

"Let's just get this over with nanodayo"

Then all I saw was black. It seemed like I was blindfolded and someone hit the back of my neck, making me behave.

____________________

Uhh.. guys, this should be uploaded on friday but I'm quite busy tomorrow (which is friday and I assigned fridays for this story's update) so I decided to upload this a day early ^ _^

How did you like it? It got kinda messed up. I wasn't really planning it to turn out like this but it's also kinda awsome this way so I just proceeded but I really hope you liked it.

And also please vote, comment or subscribe to support the poor writer and her stories.

See you guys on Sunday for the next chap!