Very unusual job

I took a deep breath and knocked on the door in front of me. I heard noises from inside, but I patiently waited. After a few minutes someone came and opened the door.

,, Ee.....Can I help you?"

A really handsome man in suit, just a little bit taller than me smiled nervously and I saw that he tried to hide the room behind him with his body.

,, Mm....my n...name is Do Kyungsoo and...I....I called this morning. I came for a job. Am I right in EXOERO studio?"

I introduced myself poorly, my face completely red, when I showed him my ID card.

His eyes widened and he looked at me once again.

,, YOU are Do Kyungsoo? Really?"

He asked excited and smiled widely at me and I swear I could see little flames in his brown eyes. He was checking me out.

,, Mm....yes? Is there a problem with that? Maybe I shouldnt come here.....it was a bad idea...."

I started to feel really unease and wanted to leave. His eyes were still traveling along my whole body, back to my face.

,, Omo ! That's great! Come and have a seat....! Oh, excuse my rude behavior. My name is Kim Junmyeon, but call me Suho. I'm owner of this studio. Nice to meet you, Kyungsoo."

He pushed me inside, shut the door behind me and gave me his card.

,, Oh, nice to meet you too."

I smiled and put the card into my pocket. I felt nervous, but he seemed like a nice guy and I wanted to relax, so I took a deep breath and smiled at him.

He led me inside and pushed me into one of two couches in the room.

,,So....Kyungsoo, I will ask quickly. Do you really know, what this job is about? Are you sure you want and you are able to do it?"

He asked gently, pulling out some papers, and I couldn't help, but blush madly at how handsome he looked.

I nodded and remembered how I found their advertisement on that gay DVD a few days ago.

Hey, don't judge me, okay.

,, Yes, I know."

I said simply, nodding to convince more myself than him. He hummed.

,, So.....I will need your signature here and here before we wil start to actually DO anything. Do you wanna read conditions or you already read them on our website? This is just a simple approval for next few days, the real paper work will come .......I think pretty soon."

He told me with devilish smirk on his face, checking my face and body once again.

,, No. I'm OK. I read them several times before I came here."

I took a pen from him and signed the papers.

Suddenly the door on my right side opened and someone walked into the room.

,, Suuuuhoooo, come help me with it ~~. I don't know how to get them into that position. It doesn't get along with the script."

I was in shock, when I saw a beautiful guy pouting cutely at Suho. He played with a camera in his hands, but when he spotted me his pout changed to a wide grin.

,, This is Do Kyungsoo, Lay. He's the one, who called because of the job earlier."

Suho said calmly and smiled at me, making me blush again.

,, Are you kidding? This is the one?"

The guy with camera, known as Lay, laughed happily and ran to my side. My eyes widened and I shrank back, when this Lay guy suddenly jumped next to me on the couch and with fingers under my chin he force me to look at him.