I see debt people

In a second I walked into the studio my ears were hit by a strong argument coming from our so-called living room. I took off my shoes and almost crawled inside, trying to find out what was happening.

,, You are really a king of cheaters, Jongin! Just keep your promise!"

Baekhyun shouted, punching the other one's arm.

,, No! I'm not gonna do it! I'm not a pussy like you!"

Jongin defended himself, earning a death glare from everyone.

,, You are gonna take that back RIGHT NOW!"

Baek jumped on him, entangling his limbs around his body, but his efforts didn't meet up with any results. Jongin didn't move at all, he just growled.

,, Get the f.ck off! I'm not gonna take it back, because you ARE a pussy. And besides it's not like I lost the bet or something......"

He mumbled the last sentence with a frown.

,, HaHaHa, Jongin ! You couldn't hold it in the second your big stupid cock pushed inside him!"

Chanyeol flown ,,smoothly" into the argument, sitting on a couch, laughing his ass off. It was clear that they were talking about the bet they made before our last recording session.

,, Yah!! It wasn't like that! Kyungsoo was....Kyugsoo is...."

,, I'm what..?"

I asked in a moment, pointing out that I'm already there. Everyone turned around, noticing me and silence fell over the room. Baek was still on Jongin's back, his eyes twitching to Jongin and back to me, anticipating his reaction. Chanyeol was the same. Suho and Lay nowhere to be seen.

I still felt kinda insecure around him, my big eyes were wide and I couldn't help but to look hurt. Was I really just a poor ugly kid without parents in his eyes? Why did he left his own apartment? Will he talk to me? Ignore me? Maybe my past was too much for a rich guy like him...

Will he touch me again....? Am I actually scared that he won't ?

He was silent.

,,Was I not good...?"

Heavy mood fell again, but now I was angry. I glared at him, when he still didn't say a word.

,, No no, Kyungsoo! It was great! This idiot just doesn't want to admit it!"

Baekhyun decided to break the very awkward atmosphere. He climbed down Jongin's body to hug me, but I was still looking into Jongin's eyes.

His eyes slid down to Baekhyun's arms around my body and his face made a weird grimace as he sat down on the couch angrily like a little kid.

,, Yah! Jongin! You fuck.ng turd! Admit it already! You are making Kyungsoo feel bad!"

Baekhyun screamed, making my ears hurt.

Jongin lifted his head, wanting to scream back, but his eyes met my angry and hurt appearance again and he swalloved his words, turning away.

.

.

.

,,maybeitfeltgoodiguess"

Jongin mumbled something incoherent after few seconds. Was that a pout on his lips...?

,, What? We can't hear you!"

Baek growled again.

,, I admit it, OK?! It felt good! So good I couldn't handle it! Fu.k you, Byun Baekhyun!"