My Sex Instructor (Part 2)

....Fuck.

I was hard again.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I had to close my eyes and whimper, because I suddenly felt extremely embarrassed. I was the only one naked there and all the cameras were aimed at me, catching every curve and spot on my body. 

How many people will see or already saw me like this....?

My heart started to beat faster, almost jumping out of my chest. I turned my head to the side and my right cheek pressed into Jongin's shoulder. His hand let go of my arm. I immediately withdrew from his grip and turned around my whole body, facing him again. I threw my arms around his neck and shoulders and dug my red face into his collarbones, surprising him with my sudden shuddering. His cum was still on my stomach, now sticking to his abs and I felt how a part of it slid down to our connected crotches.

,, Mm....Kyungsoo?"

He whispered my name and his hands clasped gently around my back and left hip bone.

,, I'm...mm.....I'm embarrassed....."

I whispered back, almost inaudibly, not wanting him to hear my frightened voice. I felt so stupid. 

,, It's a little bit late to be shy, don't you think?"

He laughed quietly, still keeping our conversation quiet. Others in the room were talking about lights or something, preparing for next set of shots.

,, B..but....I...."

I stuttered, not sure about my own words and thoughts.

,, You're beautiful...."

He cut me off with a whisper, making me gasp.

,, Trust me........Just let me free that beast inside of you again...."

Jongin said again, this time seductively. He started to place soft and surprisingly gentle kisses along the side of my neck. 

I had to tremble under his amazing lips and his soft and big hands, which were now caressing my lower back. My eyes caught a sight of Baekhyun and Chanyeol, who were now standing next to us, undressing their own clothes quickly. Suho said some last words and Lay turned on the cameras again. I tried to calm down my heart and mind.

Chanyeol kneeled onto the couch next to us and forced me to look at him with his hand on my chin.

,, I didn't know that we have such a naughty roommates."

He said with a chuckle and caught my lips with his, making me moan from surprise.

And here we go again. Oh, God, I really love Chanyeol's kisses. They were somewhere between goodboy and badboy style. Not so aggressive and wild and also not so loving and gentle. So I guess that they were simply perfect. I will have to tell it to him some other time.

Leaning closer, wanting more of his sweetness, I felt Jongin's tongue sliding along my naked neck and shoulders again. I shuddered.

,, Jongin, lift him up for me."

I heard Baekhyun's voice somewhere behind me, but I didn't want to let go of Chan's lips, so I didn't know what he was up to.

Maybe because of that I squealed a little, breaking the kiss, when Jongin's firm hands grabbed the backs of my thighs and he lifted me up. I leaned on my knees just in time, when Baekhyun's hands grabbed my butt cheeks and spread them wide, making me lift up even more with a moan. Chanyeol's mouth slid on the other side of my neck, joining Jongin's, as they started to devour my sensitive skin together. My mouth flew open with a loud groan as something wet and pleasant ran across inner side of my right thigh and found its way to my entrance.