Speak, Say, Talk

,, I'm not an idiot..."

He mumbled with a frown, but moved and kneeled down in front of me. His arms were put around my whole body as he hugged me suddenly.

,, What...?"

I was confused.

,, Shhh. It's okay. I'm here."

Yes. And that's what exactly what I wanted.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I found myself in a taxi, storm rumbling outside with rain pouring down. Jongin sat beside me, but kept his distance. Only our knees were touching. I remembered how he lifted me up from the floor in the studio and kept saying something, but I was too sad to listen properly. Huge depression and fear fell upon me as I still kept thinking about my hyungs and the commotion in the studio.

Honestly the worst part of it was how Baekhyun shouted at me. Maybe I look like a kid, but I've never had an adult figure in my life and the only people who should take care of me were in the children's home (i'm not counting my ,,parents") and unfortunately they weren't the nicest ones. They always punished me and shouted without a big reason. I have only bad memories about shouting and screaming.

The last one who shouted at me was my boyfriend when I broke up with him.

,, Kyungsoo."

Jongin' s cold voice pulled me out of my thoughts. I just hummed and looked at him tiredly.

,, We are here."

He said, keeping his stern face, which made me even more sad.

He paid the driver and we get off the car together. Rain was mercilessly falling down and our clothes and hair became wet almost immediately. Jongin grabbed my middle arm and pulled me with him. We ran to the building with his apartment, too bad that the roadway wasn't nearer to it.

All soaked we finally made it inside. I stood in the hallway, kinda confused about what I'm supposed to do when he closed the door behind us. I just stared at the floor, feeling how my clothes sticked to my body.

,, Kyungsoo."

Again, his voice, I lifted my head. He stared at me for awhile, taking in my weary appearance and frowning. I shuddered, maybe from coldness and maybe from his glare.

,, I'm sorry."

I managed to whisper and look down again. I wasn't sure why I was sorry. I just felt that it was the right thing to say. He sighed, probably annoyed with me again.

,, Take off your shoes and come with me."

I nodded and did as he told me. He led me to the bathroom where he grabbed me around my body and literally put me into the middle of the room. Again, I just stared at him as he lifted my hands up and took off my t-shirt, throwing it on the floor. When he noticed my wide eyes he chuckled.

,, You look like a scared puppy."

He said with a chuckle and put away a few hairs from my face. The gentle gesture suprised me, but it seemed like he suprised himself much more, because his smile fell immediately and he coughed, probably realizing the thing he did.

,, We have to take the wet clothes off and warm up a little bit."

He turned and took off his own shirt. I had to look away when he took off his pants and underwear too. Maybe because I wasn't watching I squeaked a little bit, when he grabbed mine shorts and briefs and pulled them down too. I didn't even have a time to protest and he already pushed me under the shower, where hot stream of water immediately warmed me up. He turned me around, so I was facing him and put his hands into my hairs, washing it. I remembered our last session here and I had to blush. I kept staring at his broad chest so I would not have to look at his face....or crotch.