Blast from my past

,, So this is Jongin's home?!"

I said my question out loud, looking over at Jongin, who was now paying for the food and talking with delivery boy.

,, Mm, yes. He didn't tell you? Jongin and his family are very rich."

Suho asked, unamused and went to the small kitchen, after he laid me on the bed again.

,, But it must be really expensive...?"

I still couldn't believe it.

,, Yes, it is for sure. But he doesn't have to care about money. He will inherit family company in the future. Lucky bastard."

Suho chuckled, but I could feel that he was actually glad for him. I was quiet, I didn't know what to say.

,, Look...."

He said sternly, surprising me with cup of hot tea. He said on the bed next to me.

,, Jongin helped me a lot. We know each other since we were kids. He might appear cold and puffed up, but inside he's an awesome dude. I know that in the studio he could end whenever he would want to, but right now he knows that we need him. He isn't as bad as you thing he is.... "

I blushed, because I felt suddenly embarrassed that I judged him too soon. But hey, can you judge me? He was a complete douchebag from our first meeting. Ok....that walk to the studio.....and maybe today.....these moments just make me more confused. I don't know whats going on inside his head at all. I don't get him. Do I actually have feelings for him? He's hot and omg his lips are like the best thing ever....and his dick. (lel) But I don't know a thing about him.

Suddenly voices pulled me out of my thoughts.

,, Kyungsoo!"

Chanyeol appeared in doors together with Lay. The cameraman smiled and waved happily at me while taking off his shoes. Both of them showed Jongin and food out of the way and rushed to bed, jumping on it and crashing me in their arms afterwards. I guess they don't hate me.

,, Kyungsoo! You are even smaller than before!"

Chanyeol clutched me tightly and i almost couldn't breathe. Thank God, Suho grabbed the hot tea from my hands just in time. Lay patted my head and pushed the taller one away. My saviour.

,, You feelin okay?"

Cameraman asked gently. I guess he was still little shy. Heck, I was kinda shy too. It wasn't him who gave somebody random blowjob. Just sayin.

I just nodded and smiled. Baekhyun helped Jongin with food and brought it the bed, placing it in the middle. The bed was big enough for everyone to sit on, so we made a small circle around the food. Jongin gave met the bowl with porridge and spoon.

,, You. Eat."

He said sternly and began to eat his chicken. More like devour it.

Well, aren't you nice to me. YOU. EAT. Cche. And these moments, ladies and gentleman, were the moments I simply wanted to tear him apart.

I looked around, still angrily puffing my cheeks, but my frown didn't last too long. I looked around. Everybody was on the bed, munching happily on their meals and I had a hot porridge in my hands. Baek was chating happily with Suho, mouth full of chicken, Lay was fighting with Jongin, their fingers dirty from hot sauce and poor Chanyeol was between them, getting dirty too. I just stared. I felt extremely happy for some reason. It was so long since I had such a carefree meal with somebody I could call a friend, or friends. I dag my spoon into porridge and put my head down, when I noticed that Suho caught my stare. I put a full spoon of it into my mouth and my eyes watered. It was so good! Hot and delicious taste of vegetable, rice and chicken tasted like heaven to me. It was absurd how overwhelmed I was.