Notes to myself

The following days were a mess.

When I woke up in the studio, a few hours after we came back from Jongin's company, I found Suho and Lay in the office, hurriedly packing up some things and putting them into two big black bags. With a few rushed words I was told to grab my things and put on my shoes, which I did immediately. Both of them pushed me out of the studio and just in the same minute we rushed to the back stairs of the building I heard a huge commotion and loud noises behind us. Lay pushed me quickly behind the corner and shushed me up, his finger pressing my lips together. I nodded that I understand and he let me look from behind the corner into the direction of the studio door.

My mouth opened without a sound, when I saw a team of heavily armed men, dressed in black, breaking the door and rushing in while shouting. Suho tugged me by my sleeve and I followed him quickly, shooting one last glance at our studio. We quickly ran down the stairs heading into the garage. I could still hear loud sounds of things hitting the floor and breaking in the process. We found Lay's car, got in and quickly drove away with me sitting in the back.

,, Well, can I ask what's happening? And where is Chanyeol?"

I asked a little bit angrily as I tried to catch my breath.

,, Just a second, Kyungsoo."

Junmyeon smiled at me cheekily and I could tell that he was kind of excited even though he was shaking a little bit.

He obviously loved the drill of the situation, which I didn't understand at all. I frowned when I looked across his shoulder and found him staring at his phone without a move. The screen was black and he didn't even made a move to unlock it or anything.

So he thought that he will cut my question off by pretending to do something more important on his phone? No way, sir!

,, Junm-"

I wanted to growl at him, but the phone suddenly went off, the word Kamjong shining in the middle of the screen.

It took me a second to realize that it meant black Jong = Jongin. In a normal situation I'd have laugh at it, but now it made me gasp. Suho pressed the green button and lifted the phone to his ear, humming shortly Jongin's name.

,, Yes, they came..... Mm, we made it...... What....... Jongin, you little fuc.er........You own me for this one big time..... Eh? Kyungsoo?"

He turned his head to me, listening to Jongin for a little bit before saying that I was okay, but confused.

,, I will tell him that......Okay, I will......What? How could you move him so soon? He obviously wasn't in a shape to.......Okay....We will head there now. Bye."

Junmyeon turned his phone off and sighed heavily.

,, Go to Jongin's apartment. Baek and Chanyeol are already there."

Lay nodded and turned the car to the opposite direction.

,, He didn't..... want to speak with me...?"

I asked quietly, trying not to sound too hurt, but obviously failing, because of Suho's sympathetic look.

,, Baekhyun was moved secretly from the hospital by Chanyeol. They are now in Jongin's apartment. Jongin wants you to be there too and take care of Baek, because Chanyeol won't be there most of the time. Me and Lay will be also away for a next few days, but don't worry, Soo, Jongin will drop by and tell you everything soon. For now you just have to stay hidden in his apartment with the rest of us."