My Sex Instructor (Part 1)

,, Oh boy..."

I sighed when I opened my wallet and found literally nothing inside. Again. Man would say that I'm used to it already, but hey,  I can have hope, right? Yesterday I forgot to ask Suho about my payment and went straight to shower and home to sleep, so better to do it today. 

I took a deep breath and went to the kitchen to find something, what I could eat. There were some remains of old yoghurt and moldy piece of bread on the nonexisten kitchen counter.

I was in a deep shit. These cookies from Chanyeol yesterday saved me. I'm too embarrassed to ask guys for help, but my current situation is really bad. I really need to speak with Junmyeon, he will understand. I hope. 

I shivered from cold eventhough I noticed a few spots of sweat on my t-shirt. Am I falling sick or what? I guess I'm stressed out because of my low money budget. It wouldn't be my first time. Oh....speaking of first times....work, yesterday, omfg! I was bottom! I've never thought that I would enjoy it so much. But I still didn't decide if it was awesome or awesome and weird.

No other words can describe that.

I know that it felt fabulous, but....OK, I lost my virginity and Baekhyun really knows how to make you go crazy in bed, but.....SHIT, what was that?! What happened after that awesome foreplay and preparing? I was really looking forward to some pounding and bending  and whatever, but something....happened. I still don't know what that was, but I surely know that I WANT to know! I'm really curious. I found out that I don't know anything about ExoEro guys in the studio and it was pissing me off!

I kicked my night table with anger and growled. Suddenly my stomach grumbled and I had to squeeze it with hands, trying to stop it.

,, Gruaaah!"

I shouted angrily, because of my frustrations and put on my jacket.

I locked my small apartment, sat on my bike and headed to the studio again, feeling my butt a little bit more than usual. I took a same way as every other day, but I found myself tired in the half. I really need to eat some legit meal. I had to get off of my bike and walk, because I was scared that my spinning head wouldn't retain me on it. I was sweating, but at least I had time to think about my new friends and co-workers.

I was lost in my thoughts, when I suddenly bumped into someone and fell on my butt.

,,Ow!"

I had to whine, when it collided with a hard ground under me and my bike fell on my leg.

,, OH! Sorry! I wasn't looking in front of me!"

Someone apologized sincerely and lifted me up on my weak legs.

I looked up and my eyes met with a stranger. Suddenly he gasped and his face turned crimson red. He kept staring at me, making me feel nervous. He was tall, maybe more than Chanyeol, so I guess that I was staring for a while too at his sharp eyes and nose. It made him look stupid, but he was handsome, I think?

I gulped, when I felt that my cheeks were starting to fill with blood, because of his intensive stare. His hands were clasped around my arms, squeezing me firmly more than was pleasant.

,, Uuhm.....sir? Could you....let go? It hurts......"

I begged quietly, trying to get out of his grip.

I started to be afraid, because he kept looking at me with no intention to let go.

,, I...I'm Kris!"