Respect you Boss

Ow.....my body feels numb and hurt at the same time.....

I thought when I finally came to my senses. I opened my eyes slowly and tried to get used to the dark in the room, but it took me a while. I slowly sat up and my hand immediately flew to my throbbing and spinning head, my forehead hot as fuck. I had to groan lowly and close my eyes again. I remembered what happened and looked around quickly to find my hyungs, but I saw no one in the room. It was already dark outside and I was lying in the studio's bed covered with blankets, only in tshirt and boxers. I swallowed my saliva, trying to moisten my dry throat, but I was thirsty and my body felt extremely warm. What happened?

I got up and stood for a while, just to catch my forgotten balance, my legs trembling. I breathed deeply and walked to the small kitchen. As I opened the door I clearly heard a loud moan from the bathroom.

,, Somebody is here....?"

I whispered to myself, really happy that I would be able to see someone and asked what exactly happened. I peeked into the bathroom through the slightly opened door and my jaw almost fell off.

,, Oh, Chan! Yes! AAh! YES! Harder !!"

Bakehyun pleaded loudly with legs enclosed around Chanyeol's waist, arms around his neck and shoulders almost in a hurtful angle.

The taller one was pinning him roughly into the tiles on the wall, which cracked behind Baek with his every thrust. He increased his pace and power with which he kept damaging Bakehyun's lower half. Suddenly their faces came too close and they pressed their wet lips together, making the kiss even more sloppy and messy as they didn't care about saliva dripping from the corners of their mouths.

I just stared in amazement. Like....what do you expect me to do in a situation like this one? I just watched how Chanyeol's back and butt muscles stretched with his every move and how Baek's body kept trembling and begging for more. Such a rough sex. I didn't even know how, but my hand unknowingly slid down to my pants and I started to stroke myself slowly through my boxers, not knowing what was I exactly doing.

,, Oh! There! I love your cock inside me! Chanyeol.....please...AAh!"

Baekyhun shouted again and arched with his back with and perfect arch.

My hand sped up, when I saw the new side of my hyungs, aggressive and raw one. It really turned me on.

,, Baek.....I think....mm, fuck....I think I'm cumming....oh God, you feel so GOOD....!"

Chanyeol gasped and his hand slid between their bodies to wrap around Baek's hard cock.

,, God! Me too! AAh...Oh fuck, Channie! Say it now, please.....say it...."

The smaller one threw his arms across Chan's shoulders, pleading and sank his nails into his back. The atmosphere suddenly becoming different. I was getting hard quickly just from the look at them, but then suddenly Chanyeol opened his mouth and made me stop with my movements.

,, I love you, Baekhyun... I love you so much!"

His movements started to be sporadic and his thrusts were even more powerful. Bakehyun moaned loudly and both of them came hard, cum spurting out on their stomachs, chins and crotch.

,, I love you, Baek...... I love you, I love you, I love you....."

Chanyeol kept repeating the same sentence over and over again, making the other one and also me shiver all over. Baekhyun all of sudden sobbed quietly and hugged the other one tighter.