Riven Happiness

I was so confused. The moment my eyes met with Jongin's I almost stopped breathing. He had a new styled up hair, expensive suit and evil smirk was placed on his face. I couldn't, or more like didn't want to recognize him at first, trying to convince myself that it was someone else.

Why was he here? Sitting comfortably with that bastard, who was behind all of this mess? Was it why he didn't answer my phone calls the whole day? Because he was here, getting all friendly with these people? Was this the real Jongin?

I glared at him and angry tears filled my eyes. He kept staring at me and I could swear that for a brief sec I saw something different flicker in his look. However, he turned away and spoke with such a cold voice I had to hiver.

,, I don't want to sound rude, Mr. Kang, but I didn't order any dirty sluts from your collection. This situation is rather uncomfortable for me."

My eyes moved to Jongin's lips, because I still couldn't believe that it was him, who was speaking.

,, I completely understand, Mr. Kim. I will take care of them right away."

The wicked smile of a said man fell down as he spoke quickly, his body breaking into a cold sweat.

With a hushed shouts he stood up and started to command his men to take us away.

,, How could you even come here when I'm with a guest, you stupid fu.k?!"

He glared angrily and I couldn't believe my own eyes, how nervous the big boss suddenly was because of Jongin.

A strong grip on my arm and hair disconnected my thoughts and my head was slammed to the floor hard, before the force pulled me up on my feet. I had to whimper from pain on my forehead. I was pushed to walk, but all of it stopped when a strong sound of glass meeting glass resonated across the whole room. It was followed by chilly and sarcastic laugh coming from Jongin.

,, You cannot be serious, Mr. Kang."

,, E-excuse me, Mr. Kim...?"

All of us turned our eyes to Jongin, still sitting in the armchair.

He was quiet, his hand enclosed around the empty glass of whiskey, only the ice stone was clicking around the edges of it as he moved it across the glass table. It was a surprise that the table didn't break when he smashed the glass against it earlier. He let the glass on the table, leaned back and interweaved his fingers calmly.

,, I'm sorry to break it up to you, Mr. Kang, but these little rats already saw my face. You understand that I cannot just let them go so easily."

He smirked and I looked around the room in confusion.

My eyes met with Junmyeon's and for some reason he only gave me a calm nod of his head, which left me even more confused about the whole situation. Chanyeol had his eyes stuck into the bodyguard, who still had Baekhyun across his shoulder. It didn't help me a bit, so my head turned to the Kang guy, who was now completely unsettled. The corners of his lips kept twitching up and down as he tried to keep his nervous smile.

,, I- I completely understand, Mr. Kim. Of course I will take care of them."

He said nervously, but Jongin just scoffed.

,, Oh, you will? The same way you didn't let them in?"

It left the boss speechless and the awkward silence was interrupted by a slight movement of Jongin's hand.