Listen, Hear, Learn

Calling Baekhyun

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Something was seriously disturbing my sleep. I was lying on my back and felt how something soft and warm kept circling across my cheeks, to my eyebrows, nose and my lips. I was getting annoyed by it, because I still felt tired. I hummed deep from my throat, because I was too lazy to open my eyes. It disappeared for a while only to be replaced by something similar but more wet. I let it touch my eyelids, cheeks and lips, where it remained for the longest time. I hummed again trying to go back to the lala land.

The feeling vanished immediately again.

I kept my eyes closed for awhile, deciding if I should go to sleep again or wake up. The curiosity got the best of me and I slowly opened my eyes only to see Jongin's chin right above my face and then I felt that feeling again. I quickly close my eyes as he kissed my forehead and started to trail his lips down to my lips and neck. My mind was slowly coming back to me and I remembered last night. Flashes of Jongin's smile and blush, his chocolate abs, his mouth on my chest, hand in my hairs, his orgasm face when he stroked himself to oblivion.....

I moaned softly from my faked sleep, when I remembered all of it. His lips were now on my neck, sucking it lightly. I felt how his hand and fingers pulled the blanket down from my shoulders to my lower waist and slowly started to stroke my naked side. His hand stopped on my chest and his thumb started to rub my right nipple, the heel of his hand pressing into my ribs. I moaned louder now and his lips moved back to mine. He pushed his tongue between my slightly parted lips and searched lazily for my tongue. I guess it was his intension to wake me up, but hell, I didn't mind a bit. Can I wake up like this every morning, please?

I responded slowly, indicating that I'm awake already, but I still didn't open my eyes. The absence of one of my senses made every move even more arousing.

,, Jongin...."

I had to whisper as he let go of my lips and moved to my left nipple.

At the same time the hand, which kept abusing the other one until now, slid down under the sheets and grabbed the inner side of my right thigh. It made me bend my leg, my knee up and my foot flat on the bed. The sheets fell down slowly, but it still covered most of my crotch and the other leg.

His palm kept going up and down, moving nearer and nearer to my buttcheeks and crotch. My breath was so loud from anticipation, I swear everyone in the building could hear it.

With his every move the tips of his fingers brushed along the root of my dick, balls and my hole just for a few seconds before going back up to my thigh again. My dick rose up, making the sheets slid down completely from my crotch, only covering my other leg now. He bit my nipple and at the same time his hand enclosed around my erection, stroking it softly for the first time.

I whimpered, feeling completely unmanly and clutched the sheet under me with my hands. His lips left my chest and I heard some rumbling, quiet sound of the drawer opening and a silent pop. I still didn't open my eyes, so I let it be and just hummed happily when his lips connected with my neck again, eventhough it was just for a quick peck.

He kept stroking my dick for awhile, slowly, making my erection painfully hard, before his hand slid between my buttcheeks. His fingers started to circle around my hole, making just a small pressure.

Suddenly I felt cold and sticky liquid dropping onto my cock and sliding down across my balls to my entrance. Jongin's fingers smeared it all around my crotch, stroking me again and going back to my twitching hole.