Save water and shower with a friend

Faint voices woke me up, but I didn't open my eyes. I was too tired to do anything.

My heavy head was keeping me down and my sweaty body was almost glued to the bed sheets. I felt like a shit. Like if my body was melting or something......too hot.....my breathing quickened up.....

,, He can't stay here......Doctor said that in this surroundings he won't get better......"

,, That's true....."

,, His fever got worse...."

,, You will take him home...."

,, What ?!"

,, Don't argue with me....I know where and how you live...."

,, Chmff...."

,, Me and Baek will go buy some things from pharmacy."

,, Ok, go with Lay. Me and Jongin will take Kyungsoo and his things."

I heard their conversation, but it took me awhile to understand it and recognize their voices. I tried to open my eyes and sit up, but the only thing, which I was able to do was to mumble some incomprehensible word with a whine. The middle of my right arm hurt a little bit. Is that an IV? Suddenly I felt fingers removing hairs from my forehead and palm on it afterward s. I focused and finally managed to open my eyes a little bit, but I still wasn't sure if it was reality or a dream.

,, H..hyung....?"

I said, or more likely wheezed, when I saw Junmyeon's face above me.

He just smiled, but I could tell that it wasn't a sincere smile. He was worried. His palm felt so nice and pleasantly cold that I just closed my eyes and smiled back, knowing that even though I'm giving him and the others troubles they are still here with me.

Comfortable coldness disappeared and I frowned, feeling the heat rushing to my head again. I gasped loudly and whined. Everything hurt. Someone wrapped me into the blanket tightly and two strong arms lifted me up from bed. I opened my eyes again, because I didn't like that. My eyes met Jongin's chin and the side of my head fell on his shoulder. I couldn't hold it straight. He didn't look at me, but I saw that he was frowning. He was angry.

,, Please.....don't h...hate me."

I managed to whisper, feeling extremely sad and vulnerable. I smelled my own sweat and I knew that my pajama and the blanket are soaked in it. I wiggled uncomfortably, trying to get out of his firm grip, but i had no chance.

I was being carried out of my apartment and I couldn't say a word of protest. I don't remember much after the door closed behind me.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I sat up immediately, stopping for a little bit, feeling dizzy, but much much better. My body was warm but not hot anymore. I was extremely smeared, feeling disgusting because of my sweat and saliva on my face.

I looked around the unknown room and I wasn't sure if my dizziness was caused by my fever or the dazzling brightness around me.

Wow....Everything was so clean and perfectly shaped. Creamy white together with dark brown and bright lights – I couldn't do anything else, just stare. How did I ended up here?

When I was done staring I spotted Jongin. He was crouched on the white chair next to the bed. I watched him for a while. Plump lips slightly parted, scrunched polo shirt and sweatpants, his whole body in very uncomfortable position. I smiled a little.