Role of a Lifetime

"Guys, we have a serious issue on our hands." Jared stated instantly.

"What's wrong?" Misha asked.

"Show them your phone." I set it on the table and Jensen and Misha read through them.

"Ok. We need to make a statement or a live stream. Something." Jensen suggested.

"We're gonna wait until at least tomorrow so she can get her phone number changed." They nodded in understanding.

"I'm so sorry, Sarah." Misha and Jensen told me.

"Thanks. Thanks for being here, buying dinner, and despite the problems it's causing, thanks for choosing me. It's a dream come true."

"Of course."

"Mind if I just go to bed? It's almost midnight anyways."

"Not at all. We've got shooting tomorrow anyways. We'll get you up in time for you to get ready and come with us. We'll take a break when the phone store opens and get that fixed tomorrow." Jared suggested.

"Sounds good." I replied. I went back and laid in bed and was happy that my texts had subsided. Only about an hour later, they flooded in again.

I see you ratted us out to Jensen
I'm surprised you didn't tell your bf Jared
Poor Jensen protecting his little baby
It's not like Jensen can protect you
We will find you
Most of us aren't fans anyways you just manipulated the competition and that isn't right

I pulled up Jensen's Twitter and read the most recent tweet.

This fandom and their friends make me sick sometimes. #StopTheHate

They kept coming and coming so I pulled up Jensen's number. I called him.

"Sarah? Is everything ok?"

"Why'd you tweet about this? They won't leave me alone. They say they'll find me. They already know where I live and they're gonna keep searching for me. My phone is beeping even as I'm calling you." I told him frantically.

"I got mad and tweeted it. I'm sorry. I just can't stand these fans and what they're doing to you. I don't know how to make them stop. I would say put it on silent but we're gonna need to call you in the morning to get you up."

"What time do I need to get up? I'll set an alarm and put my phone on silent."

"Like 4:00. We shoot at 6."

"Ok. I'll be up."

"I didn't mean to make it worse. How many people are texting?"

"It's all from a few numbers. They just won't shut up."

"So it's not a bunch of them?"

"No probably about 8 people." I replied.

"Ok. Good to know. Try to get some sleep ok? If you need to talk or any of us to come help, we're all available with our phones."

"Ok. Thanks." He hung up. I texted my brother and told him I was there safely and that I won. I told him we were shooting in the morning. He congratulated me then I went to bed.

I woke up to the alarm in the morning and saw that the number of texts had increased. I opened it but didn't read them. Suddenly, I got a phone call from my brother.

"Hello?"

"Sarah, I don't want to alarm you but you're getting threats. I got up this morning and found papers in the door. Some are saying they're gonna get you, some are warning me that they're watching and waiting for you to come home, these are nasty, Sarah."