New Arrangement

The guys were great at helping me with my lines. I was getting the hang of it and actually kind of liked it. I knew I couldn't be a regular love interest because of the age gap, but it was a fun role to play. That Friday rolled around and we were off for the day. I got a call about noon from Stephen.

"What's up?"

"Can you do anything about whoever this person is? I found another long threat about how we're gonna regret it once you're home. The cops got nowhere and I really don't want to leave the house. I found that they egged the front door too."

"I'll see what I can do. I'm sorry you have to deal with this."

"It's ok. Love you."

"Love you too."

"Who was that?" Misha asked.

"My brother. Can you three post something about all the threats? Please. They're attacking my brother too."

"Yeah. We hadn't done anything because you changed your number but we will definitely do that." Jared and Jensen got back from getting food. "Guys, let's do our post about the threats now. They're still attacking her brother about it." They agreed and all sat together at the table and started a live stream on Facebook. Jensen decided to do most of the talking.

"Hey everyone! The three of us are here with a heartbreaking message. It seems that a select few in the fandom are misrepresenting everyone. See, in the competition we were hosting, we selected a winner in a different way than we intended. We selected someone based on their actions and attitude, not just by their performance in the events. We contradicted what we said and we understand that, but you have taken this too far. It's ok to be upset about it, but in no way is it ok to be sending threats to her or her family."

"She is a kind and caring person and she was chosen because of her attitude and actions towards us and others. To those of you who are tearing her down, quit it. It's not right. You shouldn't be making her feel horrible about herself when all she did was compete. It was our choice and she is who we picked. That's not her fault." Jared added.

"If you want to attack her, you've gotta go through the 3 of us first." Misha stated.

"I realize we haven't introduced her yet." He gave me a cautious glance. I nodded. He pushed the button to flip the camera around. "Meet Sarah. She is our winner." He flipped it back around. "Keep your eyes peeled for her to be in the upcoming season. Most of all, back off. She doesn't deserve to hear what you have been saying. Stop the hate." Jensen ended the video after Jared told him how, and began looking through comments, not wanting to do it while he talked. "Sarah, come see this." He motioned me over. I read the comments from his phone. They were all so nice and were telling me how sorry they were that this was happening.

"Wow. The fandom really cares."

"They do. We do too." I nodded in appreciation. We filmed for the next few days until I was done on Wednesday of the following week.

"So what do I do now?" I asked when we all were at dinner that night.

"What do you mean?" They asked.

"Well, I'm done with my shots and I was only offered a week."

"I guess you go home then, right?" Misha and Jensen asked. "We can keep in touch."

"Guys, she can't go home. Her brother has been threatened and they still haven't found the person responsible for the threatening notes. It's not safe for her to go back." Jared stepped in for me.

"I can ask him if the notes have stopped I guess." I texted my brother and asked just that. He told me they were still coming. "He's still getting threats."

"Well, I can afford to pay the hotel room a little while longer, but it's seriously dipping into my salary. It's quite a bit per night. I'm trying to keep food on the plates for the family plus a roof over their heads and stuff. I make a lot but I have a house payment and an apartment payment. These guys have a lot to pay too. Do you have any money?" Jensen asked.

"I have some but not a lot."

"Enough to afford an apartment payment? You'll be paid soon for this role and we can get you some walk on roles in things."

"Even with that, I still won't have enough. I don't come from a rich family." That was an understatement, but it was the easiest way to explain.

"Well, none of us can do 2 apartment payments in this area while also supporting our families." He added. "What if you stayed with one of us? We all have at least 2 bedroom apartments. I'm sure we'd all be cool with it." Misha and Jared nodded in agreement.

"Who do I stay with?" I asked.

"Any of us. You can choose." I was cautious. I didn't want to pick favorites, but Jared was always one of my favorite people.

"Are you sure I can just pick. I don't want it to seem like I don't like the other 2."

"Come on, we all know you're choosing Jared. We don't mind at all." Misha added. Jensen nodded.

"You cool with it, Jared?" He nodded.

"Yeah. That's fine." He replied. I left with Jared to his apartment that night after getting all my stuff packed back up. He led me inside. It was huge for an apartment, but I can't say that surprised me. "I'll show you your bedroom." It was a huge room. He already had sheets on the bed and everything.

"Thanks. Sorry to inconvenience you."

"Of course. You're not an inconvenience. Do you need anything?"

"Not that I can think of. In case I need one though, where do you keep the blankets?"

"Closet. Here, I'll move one down lower. They're all at the top because I'm a tall moose." He stated, getting me to chuckle. He moved it down to the lowest shelf. "Need anything else before we go to bed?"

"I think I'm ok."

"Ok. If you need anything, just ask." I nodded and climbed in bed. It was weird staying there and it felt like a dream that I was in the same apartment as one of my biggest idols. A couple days passed and he and I were just hanging out since he was off. "Hey, wanna meet Gen and the boys?"

"Really? I'd love to. Do they know I'm staying here?"

"Yeah. I already told Gen. It's fine." He FaceTimed her.

"Hey babe."

"Hey. Someone wants to meet you." He passed her over to me.

"Hi. You must be Sarah."

"Hi, Gen. You're even prettier in person."

"Thanks. You're too sweet. So how's he been treating you?"

"He's been great. He never had to let me stay here so I'm very thankful." I told her.

"That sounds like Jared. Do you want to meet the boys?"

"I'd love to." She brought the boys in. "Hey Tom, hey Shep." I told them and gave them a little wave.

"Boys, that's Sarah. She's staying with daddy for a while."

"Hi." Shep stated happily. They soon got up to go play so it was just Jared, Gen, and I talking. We talked for a while before Gen had to go. Jared hung up.

"I can't believe I just met Gen and the boys. You're family is too cute."

"Thanks." We hung out for a while before everything got back into full swing on the weekend and the next weeks to follow.

Family Doesn't End in Blood, But it Doesn't Start There EitherOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara