Life is Worth Living

So a while ago this girl named Mia who hates me for no apparent reason said "You have no reason to live your not loved at all!" I didn't really care that she said that she only said it to get attention, she wants attention.... I'll give to her...

I told her this while standing up "You know what's so crazy!(I said in a girly high pitched voice) People do actually love me.(my voice was back to normal) I have family who loves me so much."

She told me "but not a lot of friends!" She had a disgusting smirk on her face.

"First of all wipe that disgusting look on your face, and secondly...I might not have a lot of friends, but the truth is, I don't need any friends no disrespect for my best friend but its true I don't need friends you know why? Because most of those friends betray you, move on, hurt you, or turn out to be a jerk. But family doesn't do that, they stay by you all the time because they love you. So I do have something to live for. All you have is friends, I'm not saying you have nothing to live for, I'm saying you need to have something to live for." And I walked away.

I knew she was just glaring at me from behind but I don't care. So let me tell you all this...

You always have something to live for, don't let other people tell you that you don't cause you do. If you don't have friends, you have family! If you don't have friends or family, you have yourself! If you say there is no home or hope for you, you are your own home and hope for you! You always have something to live for. You have your education and yourself.

And think about it.....if you succeed in your life(and you are), your gonna get to have a family, and make them feel special. So what I'm saying is, there's always a reason to live.

Life is worth living