Ain't Your Mama

You know what really pisses me off? Men! I hate how men think that they are "the boss" and are more "superior" than women!

        Some men think that a women is only used for cleaning,cooking, and doing whatever men desire! They think women are their mom's who need to take care of the men instead of becoming independent!!!

     So basically by this rant you can probably guess I'm a feminist, me and my cousin Bry/QueenBryanna7 are hardcore feminist's. We say that women CAN do "men" things.
Now let me tell you a story....

     I HAD a "friend" who was an anti-feminest (keep in mind I didn't know until we had a conversation) I don't have the messages but I'll put them in message form for you.

Me: Hey what's up _____(won't say his name)?

                       _____: Do you think a women can do a mans job?

Me: Of course I do, women are just as capable as men to do anything they set their hearts to

                         _____:And you don't think women are here on this planet just to have children and clean and cook?

Me: Like a mother?

                         ____:Yeah

Me: No! Women are here for SO much more than that!!! Us women, even though I'm a child, can do whatever men can do

                               ___: I see....

Me: Why are you asking?

                       _____:Can I give you my opinion?

Me: Just by that sentence I know its not good and I'll wanna kill you but sure go ahead

                   ____: I don't think women are capable of men things, I think women are too weak and sensitive for this stuff. I think their only purpose here is to clean and cook, not necessarily a maid but sort of like that. Men come before women, I mean, Jesus is a man so that means men rule everything.

Me:......

                                   ____:Sophia?

Me: Women are strong people. It's YOU men who are weak, because you think women are weak. Back in the day, yes, men were smarter, but only because men forced women to drop out of highschool, so they didn't get a good education! But now women rise, and finish school and get jobs, we are tough enough to get a face men and tell them we are strong. And that's the most stupidest reason ever, "Jesus was a man" that's really your excuse? Did you read the "Ain't I A Women?" speech by Sojourner Truth?

                                ___: No I haven't

Me:

                           ______: Uh

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

                           ______: Uh...right? Well nothing you can do or say can make me change my mind of how I think women's only purpose is to be a mother.....so yeah.....

Me: Ok....I can't change your mind, but I can only tell you, I can't be friends with someone who can think so low of us women. We are strong, and we have other purposes, not just to be a mother. YOU clean your own house, YOU cook your own food......cause I ain't your momma.

     UUUUUGGGGHHH I CAN'T STAND ANTI-FEMINISTS!!!!!!!!! WE HAVE AS MUCH POWER AS MEN!!!!!!!!!! WHY CAN'T PEOPLE SEE THAT!!!!!!!! EVERY WOMEN EVER, GO TO A MAN AND SAY.......

            I AIN'T YOUR MOMMA!!!!

       ok I'm done ranting

Journey of My Lifeजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें