Life Riders

I first want to say that I wrote this WHOLE chapter already but Wattpad stopped working so I had to write it all again.

        What's up guys, its Sophia here and I want to talk to you guys, my followers.

      So been told by several people that the way I write chapters of my life is like a youtuber. I never really noticed but now that I think of it....I actually kinda do. I mean I have my intro "what's up guys, its Sophia here" and I just recently got an outrow "hope you guys have a good day go give somebody a hug" so I thought.......why not make this more like a YouTube Channel?

Well first off, youtubers have screen names, for example IHasCupquake(Tiffany) so I wanted you guys to come up with a screen name for me so I could change my username to that so let me know in the comments what my screen name should be.

    Secondly, you know how youtubers(celebrities too) have a fandom and they call their fandoms a name?(I think you know where I'm going with this) Well I don't exactly have a fandom BUT I do have followers(unless you guys can make a fandom together for me thanks) so I thought why not call my followers something?

       So a while ago my cousins (sheerio58 and QueenBryanna4 ) and I were thinking of making a YouTube channel but we didn't really get the chance to (Liz and Bry, I'm still up for it) so why not bring it here? So my dear followers, you will now be called...

Life Riders

     Cliché? Probably but I like it! I really want to be a youtuber but I'm just kinda shy and scared and I know it won't be so good but people say I could be a great youtuber but idk, maybe someone could do it with me?(Liz And Bry?) Idk maybe I'll gather the courage to make an ACTUAL official Video but who knows maybe a friend could help me out.

       So yeah you are now called a Life Rider and the "fandom" could be called Life Riders, I already know slaythemlegs is Life Rider #1 😂😂😂😂😂

   Hit that star to give this a like if you like the fandom (just let me say fandom help me out and create a fandom for me so I don't feel like a loser) leave a comment if you like this idea of me being a youtuber or if you want to change the fandom's name, and what my screen name should be. Follow now if you want to become a Life Rider today! Also, if you want to see my latest chapter you know what to do, just scroll up and read/imagine my YouTube video.

        Hope you guys have a good day go give someone a hug and I'll see you Life Riders in the next chapter, bye guys!

     Also someone private messaged me asking if I could do a face reveal (not in a creepy way) and if you guys really wanna know I do have an Instagram you could follow me but I rarely take selfies but I make sure to take good ones I promise I look the same but you could look at a recent one and get a face to the person your reading so here it is, @ilovemusic_sophia_946 follow and like and let me know in my Instagram comments if your apart of the fandom from wattpad and I might follow you back on Instagram, k bye guys!💗