Blow Your Speakers Out

I listen to music so loud I feel like I'm gonna be deaf soon. Ok, whenever my cousins QueenBryanna4 and sheerio58 come to my house and we watch TV they say the TV is too loud. I think it was just right.

        When I put my headphones in, my mother said she can hear them from 5 feet away. And that's the lowest for me. My whole family listens to stuff very loud, just like me, that's where I got it from. When QueenBryanna4 and sheerio58 come over I ask them to put the TV on where its loud for THEM. They put it on and let me tell you...........I could not even hear it! And it was on 14, usually my family and I put it on 68 or something, listen, we are not deaf(well, not fully), we just listen to things a little higher than what other people hear(by that I mean if you walk into my house you eardrums will explode)

            So people can handle it, others............well........let's just say they had a little transplant...........just kidding!!!

                                                  Maybe.

       Anyways, I'm sorry for not updating in so long truth is I was not really feeling up to it, ya know?

       Let me know in the comments if you have this kinda problem in your family and if you don't, let me know if you know anyone who does and how do you deal with it

      Leave a like if you enjoyed and I'll see you guys in the next chapter, bye guys!

   BTW, I already published this chapter but then it got unpublished so idk. Anyways, bye!

So hop in your ride, roll your windows down. Cause tonights your night, get lost in the sound. Gotta crank the music loud! Baby blow your speakers out.