Confident

OK so I'm back from the waterfall!!!!! It was amazing!!! I climbed over all the rocks and it was fantastic! There was only one problem.........my phone.....

      My grandma had the phone her pocket and she fell in the water(so QueenBryanna7 and sheerio58 you have to talk to me on wattpad), I know people are saying "well why did you take it with you?" Or "just take the battery out and put the phone and battery in a bag of rice"

    Well my phone's back doesn't come out so I can't get the battery out. I just put it in the bag of rice anyway just in case. And I just wanted to take pictures. Anyways I have this extra phone(the one I'm using now to write this I got my wattpad and other things on this) to use all my stuff on. I just can't text so I have to use wattpad to text.

   Anyways I'm starting homeschooling in like an hour or something and I'm actual confident. I know there's gonna be haters out there saying "how could you be confident, its a whole new thing blah blah blah blah" well let me stop you right there.....

     Would you rather have me rant about how I'm nervous and stuff? Well in not nervous or scared, I'm confident. I'm confident about how I'm gonna nail this year and following years of homeschooling. So chill out haters,

             I'm confident.....

       What's wrong with being confident???