All Over Again

Hey everyone! Its Sophia, I know what you all are saying "OMG SOPHIA YOU'RE BACK! I CANT BELIEVE IT! I MISS YOU SO SO MUCH!!!!"

       No? You're not saying that? You don't care? Well then.......this is just awkward.

     I'm kidding I just wanted to let you all know that my other book 'Don't Play in the Graveyard' book is out and I've been getting some positive feedback especially from CaptainPurfect_ go follow her she makes some amazing Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez /Jelena books they're awesome I love them and I love her.

    Another announcement I wanted to make it that my other book 'A Suicidal Attempt Because of Her' will be deleted in the next thirty minutes.

        Don't worry though! I'm going to rewrite it and make it so much better its going to be different but I know what I'm going to do. It's still gonna be a stop bullying story but it will be so much better I promise you. So yeah I'm going to take it down in the next thirty minutes! I'm actually excited so don't feel bad.

         Ok guys I promise you'll fall in love all over again, k let me know in the comments if you're excited for the remake!

   Hope you guys enjoyed if you did give it a like and I will see you guys in the next chapter! Bye!!!!

It's like I'm falling in love all over again.
For the first time and I know that it feels right.
I think I'm falling in love all over again.
Love at first sight, do you know how I feel to the left, left, left.
On the right, right, right.
To the back, back, back
On the side, side, side.
To the left, left, left.
On the right, right, right.
To the back, back, back
On the side, side, side.
Tonight