Ed Sheeran

I haven't made a chapter in so long. Jeez......

   Hey guys! Its Sophia here, that.............that was a weird intro.............,idk why I just don't.......delete that..................whatever. Anyways, guys.........Ed Sheeran made two new songs!!!!!!!!

     He made them months ago and listened to them and memorized them right when they came out but idk why I didn't make a chapter about it cause I LOVE Ed Sheeran. My cousin Lizbeth ( sheerio58 ) actually showed me the amazing world of Ed Sheeran and the sheerio fandom. It was amazing.

         So his two new songs are called 'Castle on the Hill' (video above) and it made me cry. And 'Shape of You' which caused me to start dancing......it had a good beat! Don't judge!

    Anyways(I say that a lot), the reason why I cried during the 'Castle on the Hill' song is because I thought it was so beautiful and it shows Ed's life because in the song he talks about what he did  in his life and then he explained his friends problems, and no matter how many problems his friends have, he still stays, like he sang 'but these people raised me and I can't go home' even if he's famous now, he still doesn't leave them. He never let the fame get into his head, cause he's such an amazing person.

         Ed Sheeran is amazing and I love him so much. Ed Sheeran appreciation chapter. Keep it going!

   Anyways, guys, i gotta know! What's your favorite song by Ed Sheeran? Let me know in the comments!

    Hope you guys enjoyed and if you did, give it a like and I will see you all in the next chapter, bye guys!

I’m in love with the shape of you
We push and pull like a magnet do
Although my heart is falling too
I’m in love with your body
And last night you were in my room
And now my bed sheets smell like you
Every day discovering something brand new
I’m in love with your body
Oh, I, oh, I, oh, I, oh, I
I’m in love with your body
Oh, I, oh, I, oh, I, oh, I
I’m in love with your body
Oh, I, oh, I, oh, I, oh, I
I’m in love with your body
Every day discovering something brand new
I’m in love with the shape of you