Scream

I'm tired of people pressuring me to getting into collage! I mean come on! I still have a LONG way until that happens..........

        OK, I should explain what's happening. So, my grandpa is the ONLY Barrera who finished collage. My aunt Denice was going to collage but then dropped out. Now my other aunt Nancy is going to collage now which is amazing. But my parents did not go to collage, and that's my IMMEDIATE family, so they want me to go to collage.

          I get that they just want the best for me and for me to get my dream job but I can't do that with all the pressure.

      Do I want to go to collage? Of course I do! My dream job is to become a veterinarian(a doctor for animals), I have my own life planned out! So it's a long process so I'm just gonna skip to the part where I graduate collage (yes, I do know what to do to get there but I'm too lazy to type it all down) I would get a part-time job to get a little extra money from what the collage gave me(if they don't well I'll just have to work harder) to open up my own veterinarian shop, maybe even my own building, who knows?

          And I get I need to get into a great collage for that, so don't start lecturing me😒. I WANT to get in a good collage but it's hard with all the "Pay attention! Your gonna need this in collage!" Or "Hey! Stop! Don't you wanna get into a collage cause you pretty much have no choice!" Like alright chill!!!!! I get it!!!! Its just hard with all the pressure, you know?

         Alright, well that's all guys, hope you enjoyed my little rant and maybe you have some sort of relation to this? If you do let me know in the comments and make sure to give this a like if you enjoyed and I really feel like a youtuber right now😂 anyways, I'll see you guys next time, bye!!!

       Stop, pressuring me, stop pressuring me, stop pressuring me, make me wanna scream!