Goner

So, the video won't go on the top of the chapter here so I'll just put it here and try to fix it

          Wow, awkward way to start but HI GUYS!!!!

         Ugh! Its been so long! How long has it been? 2 weeks? Idk, but anyways its so good to be back and write again.

            Again, I'm really sorry I had to leave, but like I said I've been really tired, I don't even pay attention in class(remember I'm homeschooled on the laptop)! In actually writing this while I'm in class.

       We've learned this before!!!!! I even learned this in 3rd grade! And I'm in 7th now!!! Ugh!!!

       Anyways, enough with my ranting, I have a little confession to make........................I READ "JELENA" BOOK!!!!!

     Wow, it feels good to let that off my chest, OK, if you don't know what Jelena is *starts laughing at self cause I'm kinda embarrassed, and thinking "why am I doing this" but still doing it* Jelena is....................a ship name..................of Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez................

       OH COME ON! LIKE YOU'VE NEVER SHIPPED PEOPLE BEFORE! YEAH THAT'S RIGHT! I CAN FEEL YOUR JUDGMENT!!!!

       Ok, hear me out, ok! Ok, so, Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez were together for, what, 6 years? OK I'M NOT THAT CRAZY OVER THEM CAUSE I BARELY GOT INTO THEIR RELATIONSHIP WHEN THEY WERE ON THEIR 5TH YEAR OF BEING TOGETHER! DON'T ATTACK ME HARDCORE JELENA LOVERS! I LOVE THEIR RELATIONSHIP JUST AS MUCH AS YOU! OK so back to what I was saying😂, they were together for 6 years, and they're each others first REAL loves, the way they broke up was that Justin cheated on Selena(disappointed in him). So they broke up Justin kept trying to get her back, Selena finally agreed, they got back together and Justin cheated on her AGAIN😒, they broke up Justin kept trying to get her back again, they WERE gonna get back together AGAIN but something happened idek what. Justin kept trying again to get her, wrote songs about her posted picture on Instagram of when they were together, he got a girlfriend(Sofia Richie the 17 year old😒😷 don't worry, they broke up😂)Selena wanting him back, they got in a fight and Selena is done with him now.

          So this whole thing is Justin's fault case closed😂. No but when Justin got a girlfriend and Selena came rushing back to him that was kinda her fault but whatever, none of this would've happened is Justin wouldn't of screwed up in the first place.

          So, they were a very beautiful couple so that's why I ship them and yeah........and I have over 100 Jelena books😳

             OK I'M DONE TALKING ABOUT JELENA SO BACK TO WHAT I WAS SAYING BEFORE! I'm really happy to be back and writing again, I swear guys I felt so lonely without writing.

            So yeah! I'm back! I can't promise I will write EVERY day but I'll do my best to write as much as I can. Ok, bye guys!!!!

        By the way........I posted this yesterday and idk why but it didn't show up so I just did it again, wattpad is messing up for me

                      I'm a goner......