Friends

My favorite 90's show you ask? Friends!

      Hey everyone so yes my favorite 90's show is Friends, in case you were wondering, you probably weren't but oh well I told you anyway.

       You may be wandering "Sophia, why would you tell us this? We don't care at all for your interests." Oh ha ha ha ha you little......you. Well I'm telling you this so I could use this topic to introduce you to my new best friends on wattpad!

     This is dedicated to Louissassisfablouis DuhItsNatta Nejla_Mujic myturtle1 ROARYWOOPS -Memphis- Ms_Lawley-Caylen and  xgirl_gamer11 these girls and I created a squad named "The Type Freaks".........its a long story.........

       Anyways you should really check their books out they have awesome books they are super fun and I love them so much so go check them out!

       Alright then, I hope you guys enjoyed this little short chapter/shout out and I hope you guys go check my friends out cause they really are awesome friends and writers and I will hopefully make a longer chapter next time

        Anyways let me know in the comments who are your best friends and what do you love most about them?

     Leave a like if you enjoyed and I will see you guys, in the next chapter, bye! Love you new best friends!

      I'll be there for you, when the rain starts to fall, I'll be there for you, like I've been there before, I'll be there for you, cause your there for me too.........