Man Down

Look!!!! Wattpad is letting me put videos at the top now!!!! Yaaaaaaay!

           Right, well that was random but haha you know me...........and that was just awkward so I'm just gonna start my rant now..........

          OK, so you know when men think they're "stronger" than women? Well that just pisses me off........

     I didn't really know it pissed me off until I had an argument with my brother Vince.

Vince: Men are stronger than women, you women are just weaklings who belong in the kitchen.

                         Me: Well do you know why women live longer?

Vince: Why.

                       Me: Cause the kitchen is where the knifes are......

Vince: Ha! Whatever, women can't do anything to hurt men.

                 Me: You know I can shoot you and you won't be strong then (I'm obviously not going to shoot anyone especially my brother)

Vince: *goes to my face* Do something to hurt me then!

                        Me: *trips him and runs away screaming "MAN DOWN MAN DOWN"*

             Ah, yup, showed him *cracks knuckles*😂😂😂

         No, but for real, I hate it when men think women are "weaker" than men. There are only SOME who are weaker but only because they don't push themselves to be stronger, but hey if your one of those people just grab a gun and shoot a man down.

         I'M JUST KIDDING DON'T DO THAT! But try to push yourself to the limits OK guys!

       Anyways that's it, I'll see you guys later bye!!!!!

     Oh mama, mama, mama, I just shot a man down in central station, in front of a big whole crowd......