Be Alright

Ok so I finally start homeschooling on Monday and I'm so nervous and scared. I haven't been to any school lately so yeah I've just been home.

        Anyways, from what the program tells me, it's harder than regular school, so that made me even MORE nervous. They sent me all the books for each of my classes (including P.E. stuff, science tools, and books to read like classics) and HOLY crap, there was a LOT of books, and they are sending more tomorrow.

      They said I needed a room that no one will bother me in, so I asked my oldest brother Jr./Mario if I can use his room. He gave me a hard time to get it, these were our exact words

                 (On the phone)

Jr: You have your own room! Use it!

                                 Me: But Michael shares a room with me so he would bother me, PLEASE Jr! Your not even here during the week!

Jr: WHAT THE F*CK NO THAT'S MY ROOM!

                              Me: PLEASE I REALLY NEED IT! I PROMISE I'LL KEEP IT CLEAN! AND I WONT TOUCH ANYTHING BUT THE BED PLEASE!

Jr: (sighs) You promise you won't go through ANYTHING?

                               Me: Yes I promise!

Jr: And you won't make a mess?

                              Me: Promise...

Jr: Fine, you can use it, but ONLY for when your in school, once your homeschooling, program thing is done you get out right away.

                           Me: YES! I WILL I PROMISE THANK YOU!

Jr: Yeah ok, see you later Sophy(he calls me Sophy, Sophia, and sometimes Fa, my whole family calls me Fa), I might come over today, alright?

                                  Me: Ok bye Jr thank you! See you later, bye!

Jr: Bye. (Hangs up)

    I chose my brother Jr's room because he is the only one with a room that has sound-proof walls, yeah it's the smallest room in the house but its nice and dark in there and it has full on air conditioner, and it's quiet, I love that room.

    Anyways yeah I'm really nervous to start! UGH I've never done this before so I'm nervous.

   But I think I'll be alright..yup everything gonna be alright.....