Chapter 3✔

It's the next day and I once again woke up from the nightmare of what happened. I decided to skip school and get my mind off things by getting high in my 'ritual' area, aka the woods.

*

It was now around 4 and I am sitting with Lena, Bon- Bon and Care. "Well I was talking to Grams and she says that the comet is a sign of depending doom. The last time it passed over Mystic Falls there was lots of death so much blood and carnage it made a bed of paranormal activity." Bonny told us about what her Grams told her last night.

"Mmm, yeah. Then you poured Grams another shot and she told you about the aliens." Care said to Bon-Bon, and then turned to face Elena. "So then what?"

"So then nothing."

"You and Stefan talked all night, there was no sloppy first kiss, there was no touchy-feely of any kind?" I asked.

"Nope. We didn't go there."

"Not even a handshake. I mean Elena we are your friends, you are supposed to share this with us." Care said.

"We just talked for hours."

"Ok, what is with the blockage. Just jump his bones already." Bonnie and I looked at Care with raised eyebrows. "Look it's easy boy likes girl, girl likes boy, sex."

"Profound." Elena said sarcastically as she started packing her things and stood up.

"Where are you going?" Bonnie asked.

"Carolines right. It is easy, if I sit here long enough I will end up talking myself out of it. Instead of doing what I said I was going to do, and Tara... You're coming with." I rolled my eyes, packed up and jogged to catch up with Elena.

*

"Why do I have to come with, by the way?" I asked Elena while we walked towards the Salvator boarding house.

"Because you're my backup." I rolled my eyes and use the door knocker thing on their front door. It opened and Elena and I looked at each other. Elena started to walk inside.

"Elena." I whisper yelled. When she didn't respond I went in after her. We were now standing in the entrance way.

"Stefan!" We both started looking around. Wow this place is seriously amazing. We both heard something coming from outside the front door. Elena started walking towards the door and I soon followed. A crow crowed and swooped passed us and into the house; I swiftly turned to face the inside of the house but bumped into the guy from the woods. My face was pure shock, he tilted his head at me and behind me to Elena. He was a bit taller than my 5'7 height. "I'm, I'm sorry for barging in the door was.. open." I didn't turn to see what she stopped about but I backed away slowly towards Elena keeping my eyes on him.

"You must be Elena,"He said studying her. "and you, well I don't know your name but nice to see you again."

"Speak for yourself." I told him and backed Elena up a little with me. Elena looked at me questionably.

"You two know each other?"

"No." I said at the same time the guy said yes, we shared a glance and I death glared him.

"I'm Damon, Stefan's brother." Of course you are.

"He didn't tell me he had a brother."

"Well, Stefan's not one to brag."

"Up yourself much." I told him. He looked over at me with a smirk.

"Please come." Damon said guiding us to the parlor. "I'm sure Stefan will be home any minute." There was a moment of silence when Elena spoke up.

"So how do you two not know eachother."

"We met in the woods." Damon told her.

"And he was being a creep." I told her.

"Sorry about that by the way. I was just messing with you."

"Right." I scoffed out. There was another moment of silence.

"I see why my brothers so smitten with you. It's about time, for a while there I thought he was never going to get over the last one. It nearly destroyed him." Douche, you could totally tell he said that on purpose.

"The last one?" Elena asked.

"Yeah, Katherine. His girlfriend." Elena shook her head. "Oh, you two haven't had that awkward ex's conversation yet." Elena shook her head again. "Oops. Well I'm sure it will come up now. Or maybe he didn't want to tell you because he didn't want you to think he was on the rebound. We all now how those relationships end."

"You say it like every relationship is doomed to end." I told him.

"I'm a fatalist. Hello Stefan." He said while looking directly at me. Elena and I turned to see him standing there.

"Elena, Tara. I didn't know you two were coming over." Elena started walking towards him while I stayed in my spot.

"I know I should have called I just-"

"Oh don't be silly, you two are welcome anytime." Damon said giving me a wink while I rolled my eyes. "Aren't they Stefan." Stefan continued to stare at down at Damon.

"You know I should break out the family photos, or some home movies, but I have to worn you, Stefan wasn't always such a looker."

"Thank you for stopping by you two, it's nice to see you both."Stefan's eyes glanced at Elena then back at Damon. That is very rude, to be honest.

"Yeah, we should probably go. It was nice to meet you, Damon."

"Great meeting you too Elena." He said and shook his hand politely and he lifted it up and kissed it. Elena walked over to Stefan.

"Stefan." Elena tried getting her attention, but he kept death glaring Damon. "Stefan." He moved aside for her to get through and walked out. I started to death glared Stefan.

"Goodbye creeper." I said to Damon, he smiled and grabbed my hand and was about to kiss it as well. "Ah no." I slipped my hand out of his grip. he laughed and let it slide.

"Goodbye Tara." I walked over to Stefan calmly and stood in front of him; he was still facing Damon so I lifted up my knee and got him right in the dick, he bent over in pain and I smiled in satisfactory.

"That is for being a bag of shit Stefan." I told him and walked out like a boss. Mess with my sister, then you mess with me.

*

We were now home and I was doing school work but passed out in the middle of it. I woke up in a jolt when I heard Jenna yell my name. "Yeah Jenna?"

"Get your butt down here and help with dinner." Seriously. I got up and walked downstairs when Jeremy walked through the door. "Jeremy." He looked at Jenna and started walking up the stairs while Aunt Jenna walked towards him. "Jeremy, where were you?"

"More stoner stories. Look Jenna I get it you were cool once and that's.. that's cool." He said and thumbed up. I giggled at him and he walked up the stairs.

Jenna was beside me and threw the apple while saying "Oh, no, no, no, no, no." It hit Jer in the back while I looked at her proud.

"Ow. Why, why, why, why did you do that? I couldn't hold it in and burst out laughing.

"Listen up, quit ditching class or your grounded no discussion."

"Parental authority, I like it. Sleep tight." Jer said and walked to his room and I followed him into his room. I closed the door behind me and sat on Jer's bed while he sat at his desk. "Yes Tara, what do you want?"

"Nothing can't your big sister just want to hang out with you?" Jer looked at me with a 'really bitch' face. "Ok, Ok. I confess, do you have any left?"

"Really you went through all of it already?"

I shrugged my shoulders. "Tuff week." Jer got up and gave me a little more. "Thanks Jer." I got up and went to my room.