Chapter 14

I walked into the high school and headed for my locker. Jer and Elena are skipping school today, Jer to try and find Vickie with the search party and Elena to see Stefan. I walked over to my locker grabbing books for the next periods. I closed my locker and jumped because Car and Bon-Bon were in front of me. "Jesus guys."

"Sorry." Car said laughing. Car passed me a goodie bag and I opened it to see a costume, I lifted it out and it was a witch costume, Bonnie and I shared a look of 'seriously'. "Everything you'll need is in there."

"Ok. So what are you 2 wearing?"

"We are wearing the same kinda witch outfit but mine is purple and her's is like an off green."

"Oh ok, so we're matching?"

"Of course." Car smiled and I looked behind them to see Tyler walking up to us, till he was beside Bonnie.

"Can I talk to you?" Tyler asked me. The girls looked at me curiously and I nodded my head at him and I looked back at the girls.

"I'll see you guys in 1st period." I told them, and they walked away from us. "Hey." I greeted Ty once he was in front of me.

"Hey. You never got back. Not that I expected you to get back I just wanted to make sure you're ok." Ty rambled the last part.

"I'm fine Ty." I smiled at him. Truthfully I am just trying to get my mind off of the kiss.

"Do you forgive me?"

"Of course, it was only a silly argument anyway." I laughed wrapping my arms around him and kissing him, Ty wrapped his arms around me and kissed me back. I could feel him smile against my lips. We pulled apart just when the bell rang. "Shall we?" He gave out his arm and I wrapped my arm around his and we walked to 1st period.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

I am now home with Elena and Jer, I was getting ready upstairs and they were off doing their thing. I've changed into my outfit for the Halloween party at school and am now touching up my makeup. I got on my shoes leaving my hair down in its natural state since I couldn't be bothered to do anything to it.

I walked downstairs and hear the horn go off from outside. "Elena, Jer, I'm leaving now." I ran outside with phone in hand and money in my bra.