Chapter 7

Elena and I were standing near the bomfire the jocks were setting up for tonights game. "Look at you, you look hot in your jersey." I haven't seen or talked to Stefan or Damon since that night of dinner and I'm hopeing they both just forgot about it. Caroline apologized the next day and I told her forgive and forget. So right now I'm still best friends with Care.

"What happened, no more cheerleader?"

"She quit." I said smiling at them.

"I'm a quiter."

"Noo. Hey, your not a quiter. You just suffered a great loss your not the same person. You should be looking ahead you should be starting over. You too Tara." Stefan said looking over at me, I smiled in agnologment. "I hope you don't think this is too soon or too weird." Stefan pulled two carved small boxes and opened one, there was a gorgeous necklace inside. "I ah. I wanted you to have this." Elena picked it up and studied it.

"Oh my god it's beautiful."

"It's something that I've had forever and I ah, I never wanted to give it to anyone before untill now. I would very much like it if you, wear it for me for good luck." She sniffed the necklace and looked up at him.

"Is that rose I smell?"

"No it's an herb. It's nice ha?"

"I love it." Elena told him and Stefan put it on for her. Im starting to warm up to that boy, he seems to really care about her. They talked a little longer till Stefan looked over at me.

"Oh and Tara, I got something for you too." He said while opening the other box to see a gorgeous pendent necklace. (In picture)

"Me? Why?" I said in aww of the gorgeous necklace

"Because I feel like we are getting close and I wanted to be nice." We smiled at each other.

"Oh. So its a bargaining chip?"

"Only if it's working."

"Oh it's working." I grabbed the necklace and got Lena to put it on for me. "Thank you Stefan. I really wanna hug you right now." He walked over and wrapped his arms around me, we quickly hugged and I said goodbye to them both and walked over to the car park to set up our seats. All day I have been thinking about that dream I had of Ty. I just can't shake it out of my head.
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Taner and the footy team where standing on the stage while Taner did his usual speach. I weaved through people to get to the front of the crowd formed around them. "Wait, wait, wait, wait." Taner told everyone when they started cheering. I looked around and saw Stefan he gave me a smile and I smiled back, I looked to the right and saw Tyler staring at me and Matt looking over at Elena who is a couple people away from me. I smiled at Ty making a face. He gave the finger while I mocked hurt and gave him the finger back. "Let's be honest we usually let the other team come into our town and roll right over us." I turned my attention back to Taner and booed with the croud. "But that is about to change." We all cheered. "We have got some great new talent tonight starring on offense and I'm gonna tell you right now it has been a long time since I have seen a kid like this, with hands like theese." We all cheered again. "Let's give it up for Stefan Salvator!" Everyone was clapping and cheering.

I saw Tyler walk off and decided to follow him to see if he was ok. "No Ty, no." I heard Vick say. I ran over and saw Tyler and Jeremy facing off.

I bolted over to them. "Tyler! Jermemy!" I got close to them. Tyler threw Jeremy onto the ground and beating him up. "Tyler!" I tried shoving him off of my little brother. "Tyler stop it! He's down!" I grabbed Tyler's arm trying to stop him, he shoved me away and I landed on the ground on some glass. I got up again, pretending like I wasn't hurt. Jermemy got ontop of him. "Guys stop!" Tyler got ontop of him again. "Tyler please!" By now I was in tears, I can't handel seeing my little brother and friend beat eachother up. I got closer, but Elena grabbed me and pushed me back.