Chapter 25

I gasped awake, sitting up and looking around then looked down at my chest to see nothing there and I was also in different clothes. I saw I was in Damon's room on his bed. I stood up and collapsed down from weak legs. I tried again and walked out of the room, I walked downstairs and heard talking then Damon groaning in pain. I ran over and passed Anna and I'm guessing her mother.

"Tara." Anna said and I backed up and they walked passed and I ran to Damon. I picked up his face and saw blood all over his eyes.

"Damon." I said sorrowful.

"I'm fine." I helped Damon sit on the lounge.

"What happened? All I remember is getting stabbed and Alaric. What happened to him?"

"He's alive somehow cause of a ring. And... I fed you my blood." I widened my eyes.

"So, I'm..."

"No, no, no. I got there just in time." I let out a sigh of relief. "Stefan told Elena and she was here before." I groaned out.

"Great."

"Why did you do it?" Damon asked referring to me jumping in front of him.

"I don't know. I guess it was just to soon for you to leave me alone." I told Day while he smirked at me. "You know what I meant." I said nudging him. "Who changed me?" Damon smirked at me.

"I didn't peg you for a red, lace person." I blushed and looked down. "Maybe a black, but red..." I looked up and he smirked while I nudged him. I then realized that he saw my marks and started to fiddle.

"I feel so violated." I said and heard Damon scoff. Damon grabbed my hands and stopped me from fidgeting and looked at me, his eyes now healed.

"Why?" I knew what he was talking about, I looked down and fiddled with the hem of my dress.

"They're a couple years old. I don't do it anymore." I told him lieing though my teeth. "Damon, don't tell anyone."

"What are you talking about?" I looked up at him and he looked at me confused and worried.

"Wh- what are you talking about out?"

"I'm talking about this." He grabbed my wrists so you could see the bruises.

"Oh." I said looking at my feet.

"Yeah oh. 1st we're gonna talk about the bruises." He let go of my wrists and nealt in front of me. "Kitty, what happened?"

"It's nothing."

"Nothing?" He asked raising his voice slightly.

"Fine. Tyler likes to get a bit kinky." I shrugged.

Damon chuckled but not humorously, it was a chuckle that kind of scarred me and I sunk into the couch while he stood up. "Did you forget I can hear when you lie? Did someone do this to you, Tara?" I shook my head.

"No."

"Tara, who did it?"

"No one Damon." I told him looking at him and I think he figured it out.

"I'm going to kill him. I'm going to kill Tyler for hurting you." He started walking out of the parlour.

"Where are you going?" I said shooting up from the couch and ran to him.

"I'm going to Tyler's." He said like it was the most obvious thing. He went to start walking again but I grabbed his hand.

"Please." I begged him looking up at him as my eyes started to get teary. "Please, Damon. He doesn't remember doing it."

"And that makes it better?" He snapped at me.

"I- I..."

"It was that night wasn't it? The tomb?" He clarified, I nodded my head slowly.

"I'm sorry."

"What?" He sighed out and ran his fingers through his hair. "I'm going to kill him." He said angered.

"Please, don't." I begged him as I grabbed his hand again. He looked at our hands and back to me, and slowly nodded his head. "Thank you." I wrapped my arms around him in a hug and he took a couple seconds but he wrapped his arms around me.

"He doesn't deserve you. You don't deserve anything like that, Tara."

"I'm sorry." He rested his head on my head.

"Its not you're fault. You know you scarred me last night." He chuckled and I lightly chuckled. "If he does it again Tara-"

"I know you'll kill him." I chuckled and pulled away from him, wiping my eyes and putting on a smile.

"That's right." He said and wiped a stray tear from my face. "And about the 2nd thin-"

"Look Damon, I gotta get to school." I told him and started walking.

"Fine, but we will talk about it." I went to the front door and opened it. "Thank you."

"Youre welcome. I would do it again... for you Damon." I whispered and closed the front door walking to my car.

♤■■♤■■♤■■♤■■♤■■♤

I walked through the School doors and saw Elena, Caroline and Stefan. Caroline started walking away and I ran to Elena. "Tara!" Elena engulfed me into a hug once I got there. I hugged back and pulled away. "What happened? Are you ok?"

"Oh you know, just saved a vampires life... like usual. I'm fine. So Alaric?"

"Yeah, it's impossible but it happened." Stefan told me and  then the bell went for class since this is already lunch.