Chapter 15

Care, Bonnie and I are standing in front of a cauldron filled with candy since we have to take care of it. Tyler walked over with 3 glasses in hand and his costume of a warrior or something. "Cider for the ladies? It's a Lockwood Special."

"No way. Last year, I was hung over until Thanksgiving." Bon-Bon told him.

"Lightweight." Car and I said at the same time and grabbed a glass each. 

"I am going to drink until someone is hot enough to make out with." We all laughed and cheersed our drinks. 

"My lady?" Ty asked with his hand out. I looked at the girls.

"Go." They both encouraged me smiling. I grabbed Ty's hand and we walked off hand in hand.

%%%%%%%%%%%%

Me and Ty have been going around the school playing games and stuff when Stefan ran up to us. "Hey Stefan." Tyler said.

"Hey guys. Umm.. Tara  Elena is looking for you."

"Elena I didn't think she came?"

"Oh yeah. Her, Matt, Vickie and Jeremy are here." Shit Vickie. My eyes went wide.

"Oh ok. Where is she? See you later Ty." He nodded and I followed Stefan. "Where are we going?"

"I'm trying to hear them." I nodded my head and followed him. "Come on. Their at the back of the school." Stefan ran off  at vamp speed leaving me behind. I ran as fast as I could to the direction of the back of the school, making it there at the same time as Elena and Jer open the door panicking. 

I ran faster once Jer got knocked away and Vickie took Elena. "Elena!" I ran over to them and tried getting Vickie off her who just pushed me away in the direction of Jer. I felt tears start to fall and as soon as I hit the ground Stefan vamped over and stabbed her with a stake. Vicki let go of Elena and stopped everything, I ran to Elena and held her in a hug. 

Stefan pulled out the stake and Vickie gasped. "Vicki!" Jer screamed and she turned to face him. She started going grey and veiny with tears going down. "Vicki." Jer tried to run to her but Stefan stopped him. "Vicki! Vicki!" Vicki collapsed to the ground dead. "Vicki." He said crying, Stefan still keeping him away from her. I looked down at Vicki in shock. "Vicki!' Jeremy screamed in tears. I looked at him upset and looked back at Vicki.

"Get him out of here." I told Stefan. He looked at me and nodded pulling out his phone and walking away. I felt tears start to fall and Elena sit on the ground beside Vicki. I sat down on the other side of Vicki. "I'm so so sorry Vicki." I felt tears run down my face. I wasn't very close with her but all the times I talked to her she seemed really cool. I looked to Elena and grabbed her hand, we shared the same look of shock and sadness.

"You two should go. I got this." I turned around and saw Damon, Elena stood up angry. 

"You did this. This is your fault." I looked between the two still on the ground.

"You confuse me for someone with remorse." Elena tried pushing him but he stayed in his spot. She then tried slapping him and he grabbed her hand. I jumped up ready to try and stop Damon if he tries anything. 

"None of this matters to me, none of it." Elena got her hand out of his grip.

"People die around you. How could it not matter? It matters, and you know it." Elena slapped him across the face his head moving on impact. Damon turned to her with a very pissed off face.

"Elena." I warned her. "You should go." She looked at me and then at him and back at me with a concerned face. "It's fine, I've got it. Just go before he snaps." I told her pointing to Damon who was about to snap.