Chapter 22

I stirred awake with pain in my head. I opened my eyes to see myself next to Elena on a bed. I looked around and saw it was the same room that Anna has. I shook Elena awake and when she opened her mouth I quickly covered it and pointed to the man asleep on a chair. I slowly got up her following slowly behind careful not to make a sound. I got to the door and saw it had a chain. Elena came up behind me watching, I moved my hand to the chain link trying to not make a sound. I got it off and looked down to the handle and saw there was a switch lock thing. I rolled my eyes. Elena reached over and switched it. "I woudn't." I heard a gruff voice say. We whipped around to face the guy that was asleep. He stepped forward making us go against the door. He looked into Elena's eyes and mine. "Don't try to escape. Don't even move. Do you understand?"

"I understand." Elena said and I nodded. He scoffed and walked away. We took the chance and opened the door ready to run but Anna was there. Blocking our way pushing us back in and slamming the door.

"Anna?!" She ignored me and looked at the guy.

"Seriously?"

"I told them not to move. I did that eye thing you taught me. She started pushing us in the direction of the bathroom.

"You forgot the lesson about vervain. She dates a vampire, Ben. Duh!"

"Who are you? What do you want?" Elena asked struggling against her. She pushed us into the bathroom.

"Doesn't matter." She told her closing the door and locking it. Elena looked around and I turned on the light. I locked to the right and saw Bonnie in the bathtub unconscious. I rushed over to her and so did Elena.

"Bonnie?" Elean lifted her head and I rushed over to the sink and wet a hand towel. I put it on her forehead and she stirred awake. "Bonnie?"

"Tara." She then turned to Elena. "Elena." We both sighed out.

"Oh, you're okay." I said relieved.

"My head..." I moved the cloth, and Elena lifted Bonnie up a little. "Oh my god! Ben is a vam-" She got cut off by Elena shushing her. She motioned that they could hear. "They can hear." She whispered. I got up and tunrned on the sink tap and went back to them.

"I'm so stupid." Bonnie said annoyed.

"NO he has all of us fouled." Elenna told her.

"What's going on? Why are we here?" Bonnie asked.

"It must have something to do with the tomb and Emily's spell book." I suggested.

"Spell book." Bonnie said.

"Damon said that it could be used to open the tomb." I told her.

"Why didn't I know about any of this?"

"We were trying to keep you out of it hoping it would never come to this." Elena told her.

"Come to what?"

"They need a witch... to break the spell and let the vampires out." I told her.

"No way." Bonnie said.

"I know-" Elena said but got cut off by the guy that I now know is Ben slamming the door open. He looked over at us and turned off the tap.

"You're wasting your time." Bonnie told him glaring. "I'm not going to help you." He walked over smiling and grabbed Elena and I. I tried pushing away but it was no use.

"That's why their here. Motivation for you to behave. You know, you shouldn't be so desperate. You made it too easy." I lifted us up and pushed us out closing the door behind him.