Chapter 26

"I say, we go to Pearl's, bust down the door and enolate the idiot that attacked us." Damon said after nailing the plank of wood to the wall where a window used to be.

"Yeah, then what we turn to the rest of the house of vampires and say oops, sorry." Stefan said and I snickered.

"I can't believe you made a deal with her." Elena said.

"I can. She is one scary bitch. Also, you didn't see what she did to him." I told her from the couch I was laying across from, and she rolled her eyes at me.

"It was more like a helpful exchange of information. It's not like I got a choice, she's... scary."

"See." I told her motioning to Damon.

"Besides, she's gonna help me get Katherine back."

"Oh, of course she is. Damon gets what he wants, as usual, no matter who he hearts in the process."

"No need to be snarky about it." Damon said.

"I woke up this morning to find out that all the vampires have been released from the tomb. I've earned snarky."

"To be fair, so did I, plus I nearly died but you don't see me being a snarky bitch to people." I told her. I can't handle people today. I rolled to my side and hugged my stomach, turning into a ball to see the 3 of them staring at me. I sighed out annoyed. "Look, I'm sorry, I woke up to be in a pool of my vagina blood, so I'm not happy." I snapped the last bit. They looked at me disgusted. "Hey, vamp brothers I have a question." They looked at me curesliy.  "Do Vampires love it when girls are on their period? Like do they drink that?" They looked at me disgusted. "Too far?" I asked.

"Too far." Damon said walking to me lifting my head of the couch to sit down and resting my head on his knee. "How long are you going to blame me for turning your birth mother into a vampire?"

"I'm not blaming you, Damon. I've accepted the fact that you're a self-serving psychopath with no redeeming qualities."

"Ouch." Damon said.

"This isn't being very productive. We're gonna figure out a way to deal with Pearl and the other vampires, yeah?" Stefan asked, but Damon didn't respond, instead who stood up placing my head back on the couch and walking away.

"Wait, pillow come back!" I whined/yelled in his direction. I stood up with a groan and followed Damon out of the parlour and to his room. I layed down on his bed and took out a bud from bag also grabbing a lighter and took a couple puffs before it got snatched from my mouth and thrown out the window. I looked at Damon shocked. "Damon! What the hell?"

"Quit." He snapped at me and layed down, while I sollced and grabbed 'Daughter of Smoke and Bone' from my bag and started reading.

&&&&&&&&&&&

I'm back home laying on the couch watching Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone. I heard my phone go off, so I grabbed it off the coffee table to see Damon's number but since I'm in the middle of the movie he can wait, so I pressed ignore. Suddenly there was knocking on the front door. "Elena, you getting that!?" I yelled through the house. 

"Yeah, yeah." I heard her reply.

"You're both ignoring me." I heard Damon's voice echo through the house.

"Sorry, I'm a little busy!" I yelled out to him.

"The 6 missed calls? Sorry. My phone is dead."

"Is Stefan here?" 

"No! Now can you please shut up, I can't hear the T.V over you guys' continues bickering!"

"Why?" Elena asked him. "Something wrong?"