Chapter 5

I got up from an actually ok sleep and saw my window open. I swear I closed that last night before I went to bed. Anyway I thought shrugging my shoulders and got ready for school.
$$$$$$

I got to school with Bonnie and Elena. They are talking about Stefan and Lena's relationship. "Im not saying don't date the guy, I'm just saying take it slow."

"You are the one that said to go for it."

"Now I'm saying take it slow."

"Why the about face." (Not sure if that is what they said)

"Its not an about face. Your single for the first time in your intier high school career, so it's a perfect time to play the field."

"Oh aha. Cause I'm so that girl. Seriously what are you not saying?" They have been talking about this the intier car ride. We stopped walking.

"Bonnie, spit it out." I said while pulling her gently back to us.

"I accidentally touched Stefan and I got a really bad feeling."

"That it?" Lena asked, Bonnie tryed walking away but she pulled her back. "Bonnie?"

"It was bad bad."

"Is this the whole witch mojo thing again."

"No. I'm just concerned. This is me expressing concern about my best friend's new boyfriend." Elena grabbed her by the shoulders gently.

"And I love you for it, I do." She let go and continued. "But I feel good. It's been a hard year and I'm starting to kinda feel like things are getting back to normal again. And you know what, Stefan is a big part of that." We continued walking until Stefan walked over.

"Morning Elena. Mornin Bonnie, Tara."

"Hey, um. I got to find Caroline, she's not answering her phone, so. See you guys."

"Wait Bonnie, I'll come with."

"Bonnie, Tara wait." Lena said but we just kept walking.

"Bonnie, do you wanna talk about it?"

"No it's ok Tar. Thanks anyway." I smiled and we started searching for Caroline.
@@@@@@@

It was now after school, and I was walking over to the girls doing cheerleading practice. I usually just watch them practice since all my friends are on the team. I was sat with Bonnie and Lena and got comfortable. "Hey Tara, you, me, Bonnie and Stefan are having dinner at ours tonight." Lena told me. I rolled my eyes and nodded my head anyway.

"Guys where is Caroline? Its not like her." I asked them.

"I'll try her again." Bon Bon said. I heard a car radio and looked over to see the one and only Damon Salvator  with Caroline, Elena noticed as well.

"Ahh.." She said pointing over to them.

"Oh my god." He parked and they started making out. "That must be the mystery guy from the grill."

"That's not a mystery guy that's Damon Salvator." I told Bonnie.

"Salvator, as in Stefan." Bon said as we stood up.

Care walked over to past us to get yo the front of the group and said "I got the other brother, hope you don't mind. Sorry I'm late girls, i was ah busy." I started walking to the car.

Bonnie grabed me to try and stop me but I walked over. Damon saw me and did a sly smirk thing. I got closer and opened the door and hopped in. "Well hello to you, Tara."

"What are you playing at Damon." He didn't answer me but drove away from the school towards what I'm guessing was the bording house. "Damon what are you doing?"

"I'm not playing a game Tara."

"Ah ha. And I'm a virgin." I said but instently regreted it when he gave me the smirk again. I playfully slapped his shoulder. I got comfy and looked over at Damon studying him. He looked over but I quickly turned away looking straight ahead.

"I have a question for you."

"Shoot, but I swear to god if it has anything to do with sex." I told him sternly.

"Why did you get in this car?" Why did I get in this car.

"I don't know, it felt like the right thing in the moment."

"Another thing."

"Yeah?"

"Your pretty hot." He smirked. I slapped his shoulder, while blushing.

"Shut up Salvator." He laughed and continued driving to the unknown destination. I was on my phone checking my social media when the car come to a stop, I looked up and saw we were at the bording house. Damon was already out of the car and heading to the door. He turned around and beckond me over.

"You coming?" I jumped out of the convertable and jogged into the house. Damon was at the parlor pouring brandy onto a glass. I walked over and grabbed the glass just before he was about to. He looked over with an unimpressed expression.

"Thanks." I walked over to the single seat with my legs dangling over the arm rest. Damon got a drink and sat on the lounge. "Hey, you haven't told anyone have you?"

"About..."

"The woods me you know."

"Oh you smoking pot. No I haven't." I breathed out a sigh of relief.

"Do you mind?" I asked while taking out one of the buds.

"Go ahead." He nodded smiling. I lit it up and took a couple in and looked back up at him

"Seriously Damon. Why are you with Care?"

"Because she is good to look at, her personality is just a down side."

"Damon if you hurt her i swe-"

"What are you going to do Tara?" Damon stood up and walked towards me. "You gonna tell someone?" He stopped right where my feet are.

"More like kill you. Caroline is my best friend you mess her, then you mess with me." Damon seemed impressed and grabbed my empty glass from my hand and walked over to fill it up. "No thanks Day."

"Day?"

"Yeah its your new nickname.

"What happened to Creeper?"

"You suit Creeper but Day more." I told him with a shrug.

"Well now I need one for you." He stopped and started thinking. "How about Kitty?"

"No."

"Well to late Kitty." He taunted me with the nickname. He sat on the couch drinking and we were ingulfed by quite. I took a couple more puffs and looked at Damon.

"Why is there a D in fridge but not refrigerator?" I asked him taking another puff. Damon started laughing and I joined. "I'm being serious." This only coused him to lough harder.
□□□□□□□□□□□

I've been in the Salvatore house for like an hour now. "Can you take me home? I got to get back for this dinner thing that Elena planned."

"Sure. Come on."