Chapter 30

I woke up in bed and turned over to look at my phone too see its 6am. I groaned out annoyed, I slowly sat up and tried to remember last night but all I remember is Damon and I fighting then me crying on him. I grabbed my bag walking out of the room and out of the Boarding house to my car and started driving towards home.

@@@@@@@

Elena, Strefan and I walked into the cafeteria to help out with the floats for the Founders day. "Hey, Mr Saltzman." I smiled as he came over to us.

"Come with me. We need to talk." He told us and walked away, us following. We ended up in his classroom.

10 minutes later Damon came through the door. "Damon. Thank for coming." Alaric told him.

"Sorry im late. The dog are my, uh... never mind." He said as he walked in and stood beside Alaric. He looked to Elena and I, Elena sitting on a chair and me kneeling beside her and then to Stefan who's standing at the teachers desk. "What's all the furrowed brows?"

"I saw Isobel last night."

"Isobel's here? In town?" Mr Saltzman nodded.

####

"Did you ask her avout Uncle John? Are they working together?" Damon asked from beside me as now I'm sitting ontop of the desk beside Elena.

"No."

"No they're not?"

"No, I didn't ask."

"What about the invention?"

"Didn't ask."

"Dies she know about the tomb of vampires?" He asked Me Saltzman while walking to be right infront of him.

"I don't know."

"Did words completely escape you?" He asked Alaric and stepped closer to him.

"No, I was a little too distracted by my dead vampire wife to ask any questions."

"What she want?" Damon asked walking back over to me.

"She wants to see me, Damon." Elena told him.

"Alaric is supposed to arrange a meeting. We don't know why or what she wants." Stefan told him.

"You don't have to see her if you don't want to." Damon told her.

"I don't really have a choice."

"She's threatened to go on a killing spree." I told him.

"Oh." He said looking around. "I take it that's... not Ok with you guys." He tried to joke.

"I want to do it. I want to meet her. If I don't I know I'll regret it."

"Well I'm not letting you be in there alone." I told her. "I'll be there with you... just at a distance."

"So will I." Stefan told her.

%%%%%%

I'm at the Grill with Stefan playing pool when we saw her. Elena really does look like Isobel's daughter. "What's going on?" I asked when Elena looked up at us.

"She knows who I am. "

"Well thats not creepy at all." I told Stefan. Suddenly Elena got up but her mother grabbed her wrist pulling her back down. I went forward and so did Stefan but Elena looked at me and told me not to with her eyes. "I hate her." I told Stefan.

"She wants the invention and she knows Damon has it." She got and grabbed her bag and walked away. Me and Stefan started walking towards her when Bon Bon came in and saw Elena. She stood up but when Bonnie saw Stefan she turned around and walked away. I went over to her and wrapped her in a hug while she cried on my shoulder.