Rude

It was 10am the time the prince's usually worked. The job paid well, it was easy, and they had friends who worked their as well, the only problem was working with each other. Sure they may smile and hold each other for the job, but they both hated each other.

Week prior on both their first days

Dean walks into the changing room to see another guy with dark brown hair being dressed in the same outfit as himself. " Hm this must be the guy I'm working with I should introduce myself if we're going too be a ' couple' " Dean thought too himself. He walked over to the guy and tapped him on the shoulder ready to say hi and so on when the guy almost growls a " What do you want?" " Well sorry I just wanted to say Hi as your new partner but I guess that was my mistake" Dean says angrily annoyed by the new guy already. Honestly Castiel didn't mean to say anything so harshly, he has problems with social skills and as a immediate defensive against people he glares and sounds mean to get them away which is why he has very few friends. That's the main reason he took this job his brother Gabriel told him that his people skills are rusty so he needed a job that included talking to people , and so far he's doing horrible. Castiel turned around, " Look I'm sorry abo-" " No it's fine I understand you don't like your job but you don't have to take it out on me" with that Dean walked out leaving a sad Castiel in the room.