Sabriel accomplished and angry gaby

Dean's POV

"Why did I think this was a good idea again" "Because you ship our brothers and you wanted to make sure it happened" "Right" Cas and I were currently hiding in a bush at the park watching our brothers become a couple Dean DEAN are you watching I think it's happening" I look back at my brother and "AAAAAAAAAAAH" Cas and I jump out the bushes in sync watching our brothers kiss. We then hear then two scream surprised by our presence then " MICHAEL WHYYYYYY" We see two guys jump out of the car that I just realized was behind us " LUCI WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!" oooo that must be his brother " THE SAME THING AS YOU OBVIOUSLY" "Lucifer Castiel both of you shut the hell up and tell me what the fuck is going on" Gabriel says in a dangerously low voice oooo I should run he's pissed but I'm not this looks good. "W-well Dean heard that you were going with Sam to the park and h-he was going to ask you the question and I wanted to watch my OTP became canon so we hid in the bushes to watch you both. I did not know about Luci and Michael though" Gabriel looks at Lucifer expectantly " I was talking to Cassie earlier and I p-put a listening device and o- over heard them talk about you two and thought two ships one night what could be better" " Why did you yell at Michael?" I see Lucifer blush " Oh um we didn't know when your were going to get here so when your shift was over we immediately got her and you took a while and we got bored so we you know entertained ourselves you could say and I heard Cas yell and you know the rest" They both looked down embarrassed with tomato faces "Who are theses people?" Sam asks "* sigh* This is Lucifer my brother and his boyfriend Michael " "Okay" Gabriel luckily looks more relaxed " Okayyyy well we did enough destruction throughout this night so we'll be going" Michael says trying to get us too his car " Give me a second" Lucifer says pulling Sam to the side out of ear distance. After a couple of seconds they turn back around but Sam like he's seen the devil himself and Lucifer looks accomplished "Luci did you break him? You have him the boyfriend talk didn't you? Dammit I told you that talk breaks people" Cas whines to his brother while Gabriel pokes my brother with no luck of movement or response from him " Calm down he'll be back in a bit "* sigh* Come on we've destroyed enough" Michael gets us in his car because we didn't take my car " Well Luci will not let me take you to your home without Cas so you're coming with us too the Novak house" Michael says. What am I going to do their? What if I mess everything up? Oh god I'm nervous. Okay just breathe. Okay I'm going to be fine he's just my friend who I asked out and now I'm going to his house. Well this will be fun notice the sarcasm.  Shut up inner me. *whispers* Never.